I have a slight problem

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Leatherbaglover

Re: I have a slight problem

Post by Leatherbaglover »

pursecummer wrote:U gave her money? That's kinda a red flag maybe. No one gives someone else money especially after u supposedly did. The good samaitan thing. She should be giving u money. Hope that doesn't make her inquire. She might try to come over your place and look for it. Be careful and hide it well. If she's not suspicious then maybe u can get a date and fuck her that would be awesome. Fuck her after fucking her purse. Nothing better. Good job my man.
I have always returned money and personal papers if it was possible then. You think something like a finder's reward, that the lady´s should pay for her lost things. Like a dinner, or sex with the lady. Or even better sex with her other handbags, if the lady is not suitable for the sex. This would be nice :D :D :wink:
coachlover

Post by coachlover »

it sucks that you gave it back because I would have bought it from you just the way it was. the only thing you would have had to do is just take the money out box it up and send it to me. amazing looking puse and wallet.
timay

Post by timay »

Wow, this is an amazing story...seeing that hot babe Julie and her DELICIOUS soft leather bag and wallet is exactly why I have a purse fetish..if only she used a leather cigarette case as well.

Thank you for sharing this with us...

who else is going to blow a HUGE load over Julie's creamy soft black leather bag..?
PursesBootsPumps
lovespurses

Post by lovespurses »

I haven't posted on this topic in a while but I am going to post another topic and I thought it was a great time to show a few more cum shots on Julie's purse. I've been having fun with it :P
I tried to get some good cum stain pics of Julie's wallet before I gave it back to her. Unfortunately the stains don't show up worth a damn in the pics so I left them out :x
drcuddles999

Post by drcuddles999 »

Last edited by drcuddles999 on Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ihumpherpurse

Post by ihumpherpurse »

This is an insane story! I love it!!!! It reminds me of my desire to someday work in the Lost and Found of Disneyland, or somewhere. Can you imagine how many purses are lost there? I'd be plastering tooo many purses to count! I've also thought of just the local city bus system. The only problem is, the buses of today have tons of security cameras on them. Back about 20 years ago or so, they didn't. Some hot chick leaves her purse on the bus accidently, and if nobody's looking, you grab the purse, and put it under your shirt or something, take it home, and fuck the shit out of it! These days, the cameras are all around the bus. If you grab the purse, the security company, and the cops, will be on your ass like a diaper. It's still a beautiful fantasy to fuck a woman's purse in your bed all night long, and then the next day, call the female up and tell her that you found her purse at the park, or something. Your seed is all up inside the purse, perhaps you shot it all over the purse's contents. Her chewing gum, her wallet, her cigarettes, her pens, makeup bag, kleenex, etc. are all covered with your salty loads. It would be INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You call her up, tell her that you found the purse in the park, and she comes to your place to get the purse. She may notice the total salty mess inside the purse, but just play totally ignorant to what it is, and she will have to clean the mess up herself. She gets your jizz all over her hands. She may even lick her fingers if she is experienced at what the smell and scent is. LOL
lovespurses

Post by lovespurses »

te="ihumpherpurse"]This is an insane story! I love it!!!! It reminds me of if you really knew your shit y desire to someday work in the Lost and Found of Disneyland, or somewhere. Can you imagine how many purses are lost there? I'd be plastering tooo many purses to count! I've also thought of just the local city bus system. The only problem is, the buses of today have tons of security cameras on them. Back about 20 years ago or so, they didn't. Some hot chick leaves her purse on the bus accidently, and if nobody's looking, you grab the purse, and put it under your shirt or something, take it home, and fuck the shit out of it! These days, the cameras are all around the bus. If you grab the purse, the security company, and the cops, will be on your ass like a diaper. It's still a beautiful fantasy to fuck a woman's purse in your bed all night long, and then the next day, call the female up and tell her that you found her purse at the park, or something. Your seed is all up inside the purse, perhaps you shot it all over the purse's contents. Her chewing gum, her wallet, her cigarettes, her pens, makeup bag, kleenex, etc. are all covered with your salty loads. It would be INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You call her up, tell her that you found the purse in the park, and she comes to your place to get the purse. She may notice the total salty mess inside the purse, but just play totally ignorant to what it is, and she will have to clean the mess up herself. She gets your jizz all over her hands. She may even lick her fingers if she is experienced at what the smell and scent is. LOL[/quote

Glad you like my hot experience. I relive the moment I first saw and picked up this purse every time I pick it up to fuck it :D . Your dream job would be awesome. :twisted: you would run dry before you ran out of purses :shock: the best part is I bet there are a few purses that the owners never come back for. If it is a hot enough purse, "finder's keeper's losers weepers" you take it home for your personal collection. That would be my problem working a job like that. A few purses might come up missing if I gave in to temptation and knew i could get away with it. (Yes stealing is wrong so spare me the lecture. Just hypothticals here.
You are right about cameras making it harder to obtain purses to fuck. But if you really knew your shit about camera angles and were really good at concealment you could still pull it off. (Im no where near that good to pull this off) But sometimes opportunity strikes when you least expect it to. That's what happened here. If I hadn't tried the car door I would have never felt the pleasure of fucking Julie's Coach purse. I looked around for cameras right before I grabbed the purse off the seat and there were none. Parks are still not as much under surveillance as a lot of other places so you might be able to get at them easier ( a fellow member told me that) plus women don't often carry their purses with them in this setting and they leave them unattended. Just ripe for a good fucking. Just don't do what I did and not get the purse back before the owner misses it. If you are taking it for a bit of fun the other thing is check the purse for a phone. Most phones have tracking in them. You don't want to be tracked down by the phone in the purse. You are caught then. That is why when I accidentally took Julie's purse I drove a little ways away from the scene of the crime and found a parking lot to really search the purse good for a phone. (There wasn't one) I didn't pay attention when it was supposed to be a fuck and return but once I was committed I got my shit in order. I even searced the Marc Jacobs purse I found for a phone even though I wasn't the one who originally stole this purse but I wasn't going to slip up on this purse. (See my " My Found a hot Marc Jacobs purse" for reference) No phone here either but if you read her Craigslist lost and found posting in the Ann Arbor lost and found classifieds on Craigslist it explains why.
ihumpherpurse

Post by ihumpherpurse »

I am totally amazed that you kept the purse! Now THAT is the sign of a serious purse yiffer!! The whole story of you helping her with some money to get another one, you "finding" her wallet in a ditch, etc. It's genius! You got to keep the purse! The thing about yiffing something that someone else owns is the most incredible feeling. I've bought MANY, MANY purses over the years brand new, BUT i have bought many more than that second-hand, and those purses are more valuable! They were owned by a female. Sometimes you can still smell the perfume in the purse. It has value to it, that i am making love to something that a female has put her hands in, and on, a million times. A purse is a female's best friend, her constant companion. She will never go anywhere without her purse. If you touch her purse, and she sees you, you had better run for the hills, because there is no greater wrath than a woman who's purse gets messed with. You must go INSANE fucking Julie's purse, as you have seen her, talked to her, and she is pretty easy on the eyes. The purse is yours now, forever. You did steal it, but i can't judge you. I just hope that you don't turn this into a habit, for your sake. Yeah, you did something totally crazy, that maybe you might tell a close friend someday. We've all done crazy things in life. I've had access to purses i didn't own, that belonged to friends and family. One time, this family friend had a purse that i wanted to molest. Well, she came over to our house one day. My mom was in another room, and they were in there talking. She convienently left her purse in the livingroom, on our coffee table. Well, while the cat's away, the mice will play. I went for broke! I grabbed the purse, and ran it into my room. I molested the purse, and came on it good! I cleaned off my spooge, and brought the purse back into the livingroom, and placed it where she left it, on our coffee table. She never had a clue! That same woman, a few years later, had another purse that i molested. I was in transition of moving from one place to another. She invited me to stay at her house for a week or two. I did just that. While she was out and about, i rummaged through her closet, looking for her purses. I found them! Well, the best one she had was leather, and had a leather interior. I spooged it multiple times before i ended up leaving her house. So, yeah, we sometimes put our hands, and other body parts, in and on things that don't belong to us, for pleasure. I would never think of stealing any purses from the woman, or ANY woman. My aunt, who i talked about on this site before, had a beautiful purse that she always had hanging from her shoulder, no matter where i saw her. That purse was tan, and made of either leather or vinyl. Well, it was screaming to me, "Fuck me!!!!" a million times, and one night, after leaving a family outing, I did almost get a chance to fuck that purse. I was in the backseat of a car with my aunt. She was one side, and i was on the other. Her purse was between us. Well, my aunt dozed off. I was trying to get the purse on my lap, or between my legs. I wanted to get in close, personal contact with that purse, and i almost got it in position to get it between my legs, to ride it, to brush it up against my crotch, SOMETHING, when my aunt started to awaken. I was shit outta luck! I ALMOST had the purse where i could at least, perhaps, pull down my zipper, and pull my dick out, and perhaps rub my dick against it. If she didn't start to wake up, i would have came on it, or in my pants! I would have had an orgasm somehow! It's a life-long shortcoming of mine, not to have wanked on my aunt's purse. I had another situation in my life where a purse was ripe for the wanking, but i didn't get to fulfill my fantasy. We had a housekeeper back in the early 80's. She had a small, orange/tan vinyl purse. She kept it on the pantry in the kitchen. She was always cleaning and everything around the house, and while she was in another room, i would sometimes give her purse a fondle here and there. Well, she was just so busy all the time, i didn't know which room she would be in for a long period of time, or i would have taken her purse in my room and creamed it good. Another purse that i could have nailed, but didn't. I think you are pretty gutsy for stealing the woman's purse, but it was almost your destiny to get it! The purse was on the seat, and the doors were convienently unlocked. You got the purse, which was quite an object of desire! I wish i could have such luck. MOST of us do!! LOL
malcolmwasher31

Post by malcolmwasher31 »

Lol i blame the purse it was giving u the come fuck me eyes lol what happen did u get caught?
lovespurses

Post by lovespurses »

malcolmwasher31 wrote:Lol i blame the purse it was giving u the come fuck me eyes lol what happen did u get caught?
No, I didn't get caught. still have that purse and cum on it regularly. It's a great feeling cumming all over it.

Here is a fresh cum shot on Julie's purse. I clean the leather of the purses I cum on in my collection. However I leave the inside lining and everything that is inside cum stained.

Enjoy the pictures :D