I have a slight problem

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

PantyThief

Re: I have a slight problem

Post by PantyThief »

Wow that is a lot of stuff in that purse. Show us pics I of the contents in the purse covered in cum!
lovespurses

Post by lovespurses »

I called Julie up today and told her that I had found her wallet laying alongside the road while I was on a run. I even did what Pursecummer suggested and took the wallet to a spot I picked out, tossed the wallet in the ditch, took a pic and picked it up and I'm now going to give it back to her. I told her on the phone that it looked like someone had tossed it out the window of a moving car and it landed here. She sounded extremely grateful that I found her wallet and was returning it to her, but she was extremely disappointed when she asked if I had found a large black leather Coach purse and I told her no :twisted: So tomorrow evening I am going to meet her at a restaurant and return the wallet plus my deposits on it :lol: I also have a wallet just like it ordered so I won't be as disappointed in giving it back. I want that purse as close to how I got it ad possible so that's why the same wallet.

Here are some more cum pics. I will tell you how the meeting goes and if she's carrying a hot purse ill try to get a picture of it. Enjoy the cum soaked wallet and purse :D

I plan on making more pics of my cum on and in Julie's hot Coach purse so be patient. I love this forum. Until I found it I thought I was the only straight guy in the world who felt this way about women's purses. Thanks again for the stories.
leatherlover86

Post by leatherlover86 »

nice pics and load all over that nice leather. lucky idea on keeping that purse hehe
drcuddles999

Post by drcuddles999 »

Last edited by drcuddles999 on Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Leatherbaglover

Post by Leatherbaglover »

I love these pictures and what you nice with this purse make :!: :!: :wink:

Moreover, I find it wonderful which they will return a part of the purse contents, to the lady. The ladies are always very grateful when they get back her important things :wink: I know this from my own experience, and it is a good feeling. However, the purses I have always kept and I fucked them for a longer time very in detail. It is so cool, that I have knowledge to myself, that my sperm dries in her handbag, while I talk with her.
Yes my friend, fuck Juilie´s purse so often you are able to do this :D :wink: Such purses are something quite special. Anyhow the former owner of this purse is always present when I have my fun with it. I smell her perfume and I touch her personal things with my hard cock. Only some hours before, the lady has touched these things with her hands and now I can let my sperm over that.
Please, I will see more from your seeds in the inside from this purse. What a glorious future for this purse :!: :!: :!:
lovespurses

Post by lovespurses »

Well I returned the wallet to Julie Thursday. We met at the restaurant and she came with her younger sister Samantha. Julie was absolutely thrilled to have her wallet back. ( minus the cash. I had to make this believable ) It was so funny seeing her look through her wallet knowing that I had cummed all over it. Touching where my cum stains were. I mentioned innocently the the wallet had seen it rough and she'd probably get a new one. She said that it wasn't that bad and she was going home and put her new stuff in it and resume using it ( Probably after she cleans it up unfortunately :cry: ) she really liked this wallet and was glad to have it back

She then asked where I found it and I told her where and she asked again if I had seen s black leather Coach purse laying on the side of the road around where I found the wallet. She even showed me a pic of the model of purse on her phone. I told her again no but she wanted to go to where I said I found her wallet and look around for herself. She was sure that if they had dumped her wallet they had to have dumped her purse around there too. I finally took her and her sister where I claimed to have found the wallet and then we proceeded to search the ditch for a purse I knew wasn't there but had no choice but to play along as the helpful good samaritan. After a while she finally realized it wasn't there. :roll: She confessed that she was extremely attached to that purse. I said no kidding. She then offered me a reward for the return of her wallet. I told her to forget about it. But she kept insisting. I finally told her to use the money and buy a new purse. (She was using a canvas tote as a purse which totally sucked) I then went out on a limb and gave her some money and told her to buy whatever type of purse she wanted. I claimed I felt bad for her and I wanted to help by "paying it forward" she didn't want to take it at first but she finally did. She was soo thankful. She then told me she was going to buy the same type of Coach purse as before in the same color :D She said it was the most comfortable, useful purse she'd ever owned so she loved the style. We parted ways then but not before she said she would like to hang out with me sometime and asked for my number :shock: . I wasn't going to ask for her's. I knew there wasn't a snowballs chance in hell it was going to happen so this is a complete and udder shock. I guess return a woman's wallet and help her look for her purse scores major brownie points :D

I asked how the purse was stolen. And she told me that she went for a run in the park but left her purse in the car. Apparently the keyless entry fob battery had went dead so the doors hadn't locked when she left and somebody took advantage of that and stole her purse. :twisted: She admitted she left it laying out in open on the front seat and I said that isn't a smart thing to do and she agreed.

I didn't get a pic of Julie. One her purse did absolutely nothing for me and 2 with her sister there there was no way I could do it without getting caught. However her sister had a brown leather hobo purse that just screamed "FUCK ME" and I did get a pic of it siting on the table without anybody noticing it. No clue on the make.

I got home and after meeting Julie in person and seeing her sister Samantha and her nice purse I went and cummed on Julie's purse again here are the pics
leatherlover86

Post by leatherlover86 »

nice load. and YEA IT DOES omg i wanna fuck it
drcuddles999

Post by drcuddles999 »

Last edited by drcuddles999 on Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Leatherbaglover

Post by Leatherbaglover »

You are a lucky guy, my friend :D and I admire the courage which they have raised to meet the lady. So a detailed conversation contains a certain risk. Only one wrong word and the lady maybe scoops a little suspicion, that you are maybe not only the finder :oops: :shock: :o I know this from own experience :wink:
With big security you had a thrilling experience :!: To meet again the woman whose purse one has brought before in the possession, is a cool experience :wink: :!:
And now you can fuck the purse from Julie so often and so long as you want, without having a bad conscience :D :D
pursecummer

Post by pursecummer »

U gave her money? That's kinda a red flag maybe. No one gives someone else money especially after u supposedly did. The good samaitan thing. She should be giving u money. Hope that doesn't make her inquire. She might try to come over your place and look for it. Be careful and hide it well. If she's not suspicious then maybe u can get a date and fuck her that would be awesome. Fuck her after fucking her purse. Nothing better. Good job my man.