I have a slight problem

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

bags and bags

Re: I have a slight problem

Post by bags and bags »

I'd love to see inside that wallet,and all your cum over it,and of course a picture of the owner.
pursecummer

Post by pursecummer »

Yes yes yes. I want to see her pic, all her contents, and everything creamed, a before and ater shot of the wallet would be hot showing it all messed up right before you give it back. Thanks
malcolmwasher31

Post by malcolmwasher31 »

Inside the bag looks hot would be a joy to fuck
lovespurses

Post by lovespurses »

20140711_233819.jpg
Well here they are the pics you've been waiting for. First I'll give you the contents. I'll hit the high points and then ill give you a couple of pictures of the owner and finally ill give you a cum pic for starters. Ill do more before I return the wallet but ill need some time to get it covered in cum. Enjoy
lovespurses

Post by lovespurses »

Here are the rest of the pics. Enjoy
drcuddles999

Post by drcuddles999 »

Last edited by drcuddles999 on Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
leatherlover86

Post by leatherlover86 »

mm. nice LOVE the purse and little wallet
pursecummer

Post by pursecummer »

This is hot! She is hot. Grab that lotion, squirt in on that purse, wrap that purse around your cock and fuck the shit out of it while looking at her picture. Fill those pockets of that wallet with your cum before giving it back to her. Is she single? Ask her out on a date. Check out what kind of purse she is using when u meet her. Get a pic of her with her new purse when she is walking away. More cum pics. Thanks
Leatherbaglover

Post by Leatherbaglover »

lovespurses wrote:
20140708_205511.jpg
I am a new member to this forum. I've always been aroused by women's purses and yesterday I kinda took it to the next level. Yesterday evening I drove to a park in the town I live in for a evening run. I parked my car in the parking lot next to a newer blue Dodge Neon I got out of my car and then I saw it. Laying on the front seat of the vehicle was a big, beautiful, fat black leather Coach purse. Right out in the open. No attempt to conceal it to the world. My cock was rigid the moment I saw it. At first I was going to ignore it but it looked so sexy sitting on the front seat of the vehicle that I finally gave in to temptation. I thought "there's no way that the door is unlocked but I might as well try for the hell of it." I looked around and there was nobody around to see me do this,about had a heart attack when the door opened up and I had total access to this ladies purse. I picked it up and the leather was so soft that I knew I had to fuck it. My plan was to drive to a remote spot not far from here and fuck the hell out of this purse and get it back before the owner comes back and notices its missing. So I jumped in my car, purse in my lap and drove to the spot I mentioned above and fucked the living hell out of that purse. The smell of her perfume and hand lotion emanating from the purse was just wonderful. I blew a huge load all over that purse. It was a sopping mess, but a absolutely great feeling. My first purse fuck and its a active one with all its contents. ( sorry I didn't take any pics as I was in a hurry to clean it up and return it to the car before the owner comes back. I cleaned the purse up and was driving back to the car to put the purse back. When I got near the car I saw a cop car sitting next to the Neon. Cop taking a statement from a very attractive blonde. OH FUCK!!! She got back to her car before I got back with her purse and she saw it was missing and called the police. I wasn't going to pull up and say "here's your purse I wasn't stealing it I just wanted to fuck it" There was no way I could explain why I had her purse and not end up being arrested. So I just drove off, talking the purse home with me. Here are some pics of it

Thanks for your cool story on this hot experience. To read them has made my cock hard. As the first I must say, I would have done the same with this hot purse, and I have done it already in the past. For the last time last week when I was for a short visit in Amsterdam. There I have succeeded in bringing the unobserved purses of two younger ladies, in my possession. I love it to fuck used purse with her whole contents. As well as my erotic purses from the Netherlands, but I tell about it later in an other contribution more. :wink:
Back to your "slight problem". Don´t worry, be happy!!! I would have taken this purse also to myself to fuck him extensively. OK, it is never right to steal a purse, also not for fucking it afterwards, BUT........sometimes. If the opportunity is sure, I have done it too, and these were the best purses in my life I could fuck. If the ladies better paid attention to her objects of value, we would not come at all to this temptation. Thus someone else could also have stolen your new purse only because of the money, and then this person would have simply thrown away the purse. Awful thought. Thus you have taken him for something better. Please, fuck him so often you want and spend a lot from your seeds inside this purse. ENJOY IT :!: :!: :!: :D

vito117

Post by vito117 »

Not being an ass.......but.
The particular Coach bag is from their Avery line.
Ran about $300.00 when new.
Between the bag....DKNY wallet....cosmetics....CC card replacing....new ID.....cash money ( if any).....the chick may be out $450 or so .

I would return it.
And no...she's not gonna want to fuck you on the spot or go on a date. :lol:

Plenty of great bags out there to score that were owned and carried by real ladies.
Hell do what I've done a few times:
Go to those garage/ yard sales that are in a nice suburban area of town. There you will find those soccer moms, wifeys, business ladies, classy grandmothers.....that are selling used purses. Purses that were carried.....and held all their stuff.....still with the "purse scent" locked inside!
Here you can see who the actual lady was who carried the bags. Maybe strike up a convo with her.
Can even pick up wallets, ciggy cases, leather gloves, silk scarves....etc...
Just say you're picking up a few things for the Mrs as she's told you " Buy any good bags if I run across them dear".

Or try the Craigslist route.