Lots of pics

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

drcuddles999

Re: Lots of pics

Post by drcuddles999 »

Last edited by drcuddles999 on Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pursecummer

Post by pursecummer »

That is hot! Love seeing women wearing their hot purses. Even better seeing pics of women wearing a hot purse that has been cummed. Thank you. Keep em coming. More more
radared1

Post by radared1 »

The big blue bag also got quite a load from you, great job. Was that your girlfriends or her moms.
drcuddles999

Post by drcuddles999 »

Last edited by drcuddles999 on Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
claudius

Post by claudius »

Wonderful pics of super purses being used as they should! It's nice to have you contributing and sharing. We all appreacialte it. So...keep them cumming... 8) :lol:
radared1

Post by radared1 »

great additional photo's. A woman's purse needs to be fucked on the outside and inside. I love the cell phone pocket on the B Makowsky bag. I love to get ripped hard, then fuck the pockets on the ends of the bag then turn it over and stuff my big hard cock in the cell phone pocket and slam into the bag for as long as I can. 8)
timay

Post by timay »

radared1 wrote:The big blue bag also got quite a load from you, great job. Was that your girlfriends or her moms.
Yeah I was about to say..that blue bag got my cock REALLY hard..actually jerking off thinking about it right now, and it's owner looks pretty hot too!
PursesBootsPumps