big white purses for summer

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

claudius

big white purses for summer

Post by claudius »

It's getting closer to summer and I'm getting out some of my favorite white big soft purses and thought I'd share. One is an extremely soft, and smooth, faux leather one. Just fondling it give me a hard-on! 8) The other is one of my really big and, again, very soft and cushy, huge white patent bag. ( have one like it in black too) I just have a thing for leather, faux leather, if it's the "right" kind for me, and of coarse shiny patent- :D :D

See what you think and feel.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
radared1

Re: big white purses for summer

Post by radared1 »

you are the man we all admire and love, I too love the big soft leather handbags and recently bought my first Jimmy Choo Lolha bag, it is so soft and smooth. Love to hold it and kiss it besides using it for my big release. How about some more pictures' 8)
drcuddles999

Post by drcuddles999 »

Last edited by drcuddles999 on Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
malcolmwasher31

Post by malcolmwasher31 »

oh my i would love to fuck both of them
radared1

Post by radared1 »

How about some more pictures of the bags and you in action.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Love the bags, how about some more pictures of them 8)
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Claudius, how about some more pictures of these handbags. Just love how they look.
claudius

Post by claudius »

Believe it or not I have almost all of my white purses put away in big totes. I
WILL get them out to play with and get some more pictures. So stay tuned! 8)
radared1

Post by radared1 »

OK, time to bring out the white purses. Spring is here!
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

m_56369e4887dea03bb101e269 (1).jpg
I will get out my Michael Kors Grayson satchel. It is white patent, and i have about 10 of these, and another 15 in black patent. I explode a pretty good jizzwad inside it, each time i fuck one of them. A nice creampie! When they were sold in stores and online brand new, they cost a whopping $398.00 each. That was five years or so ago. These days, they are sold, brand new, on ebay and other used merchandise sites, for a price sometimes 1/5 of that. I am buying two used ones next weekend. I cannot wait to creampie them!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by ilovepursesandpumps on Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.