big white purses for summer

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

radared1

Re: big white purses for summer

Post by radared1 »

Sweet looking purse!
patent lover

Post by patent lover »

ilovepursesandpumps wrote: Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:26 am m_56369e4887dea03bb101e269 (1).jpgI will get out my Michael Kors Grayson satchel. It is white patent, and i have about 10 of these, and another 15 in black patent. I explode a pretty good jizzwad inside it, each time i fuck one of them. A nice creampie! When they were sold in stores and online brand new, they cost a whopping $398.00 each. That was five years or so ago. These days, they are sold, brand new, on ebay and other used merchandise sites, for a price sometimes 1/5 of that. I am buying two used ones next weekend. I cannot wait to creampie them!
That is bongtastic
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

Yes, it is!!!
radared1

Post by radared1 »

I have been thinking about my Anne Klein hobo classic bag, that coupled with my coach extra large white and my smaller white same kind of bag. Love to play with those bags.