new leather bag

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

radared1

Re: new leather bag

Post by radared1 »

miss you broker :(
broker72

Post by broker72 »

hey radered.. all the action has been missing.. am missing claudius and your posts.. no one posts pics of big leather bags anymore.. lets make it more active
ihumpherpurse

Post by ihumpherpurse »

Those are some BOILING HOT purses! I love them! By the way, jizz does ruin leather, as it's very acidic, but if you quickly wipe up your mess from the bag's exterior, you will not cause long-term damage to it. I have a bag that i constantly would rape, and it clearly showed some deterioration of the leather as i shot gallons of jizz all over the inside pockets. I learned NOT to cum and cum without cleaning up my mess. Now, i take a paper towel and wipe up any of the mess. Applying leather conditioner is ideal, so you can keep the leather in beautiful condition.
claudius

Post by claudius »

Been away for a while but will start posting some pic and stories to go with them. I'll start with my obcession with a big soft leather purse wtih zippers that I became hooked on.

Radered, how about some pics and stories about your many purses?
radared1

Post by radared1 »

any new purses?
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

You cum on them and clean it off quick. You won't ruin the leather. You cum on them and leave it on, it will ruin the leather. Cum is acidic to leather.