NEW SECTION ADDED - BUY, SELL AND TRADE

We are not responsible for any transactions or anything advertised here. We do not verify the validity of any claims made here. We will not act as mediators in any disagreement. Please use the same caution and common sense you would anywhere else on the internet.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Wetshoe
Site Admin

NEW SECTION ADDED - BUY, SELL AND TRADE

Post by Wetshoe »

Please feel free to advertise used shoes or anything related to our forum topic in our new Buy Sell and Trade section.

Please understand that we do not verify the validity of anything listed and we are not responsible for any transactions. We will not act as mediators in case of any disagreement. The only thing we can do is compile a list of complaints and common scams as we hear of them. Please use the same caution and common sense as you would anywhere on the internet.
NiceShoes

Re: NEW SECTION ADDED - BUY, SELL AND TRADE

Post by NiceShoes »

ty so much for adding this bc I like to buy, sale and trade shoes a lot.
The messier the better!!
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/31043
Reefan1981

Re: NEW SECTION ADDED - BUY, SELL AND TRADE

Post by Reefan1981 »

Looking for Freestyles or Princess Reeboks. I have a few to trade around on or temp. swap. I want some more for fucking purposes :mrgreen: