Leather handbag found behind a building site fence

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Leatherbaglover

Leather handbag found behind a building site fence

Post by Leatherbaglover »

Wanking with a lady's handbag

I found this high-quality leather handbag yesterday afternoon behind a big hoarding. I was in a town in my neighbourhood for meeting some friends and drinking some beer with them. Later this evening I was alone and on the way to my home. I urgently had to pee and did not want to do this in public. To my luck I went past at a building site. After short search I found a gap in the building site fence behind which I could pee, finally. In public pee costs here 50€ of punishment. Thus it is better to go for it into cover! When I had done my need I saw, only about 1 metre away from myself a black looking handbag. I was like numb of the excitement, but I also knew that I had found something, that is perfect for my fucking. Almost I would have ruined them with my piss, and I would never have forgiven this for myself. It was dark quite late at that time and accordingly. Then in case of more exact consideration I have seen that had got the handbag, nevertheless, somewhat of my urine. Some small splashes from my piss on the soft leather. My penis was thereby hard, and completely erect. At that time this soft leather handbag had her first contact with my excited gender organ. In no time the leather was humid and slimy from my dear juices. Then I penetrated with my penis into the inside of this handbag and came to my first orgasm in my new leather joy. After I had relaxed again, I have examined first the handbag contents. All has stick together with my sperm. Their make-up things, keys, a small notebook bind in leather, and various small stuff. I found no personal things, money or a mobile phone. Nothing points at the lady, who has owned this handbag before. I believe that somebody has stolen this handbag before, and afterwards he has thrown it away at this place. It´s a perfect place for doing this with stolen things. A longer time could not have lain this leather handbag there. Up to the early afternoon it had rained hard, but the handbag was completely dry, before she has get her first job.
I must say here that it is not right at all to steal a handbag. One simply does not make something like that!! Of course one returns a finding piece also to his owner, what was not possible in the case of this handbag any more. No name, no address and a lot of my sperm inside. What bad luck for this cool handbag. First it is stolen, then thrown away and still raped in the end. What a great luck for me that I found her. It´s one of the softest leather handbags, that I ever have fucked in my life. Meanwhile was also the external leather of the handbag, moistened extensive with my sperm. I cleaned them with some paper tissues and emptied the humid contents. Then it became for me the time to go home. There I have fucked my new handbag once more. Meanwhile she has soaked up a larger amount of my sperm. It´s so pretty to fuck with this handbag, and to bring my sperm on places where a lady has touched the leather before.
Today I have read in the newspaper which was stolen on this day of a 56 year-old woman, in a supermarket the handbag. Because place and time fit to my site of the discovery, it will probably concern my new object of the desire.
I feel the soft leather on my hard cock while I write these words, and tonight I will rape the handbag again. Maybe with 5 or 6 other handbags together. A real good handbags fucking with a lot of leather around my penis. :D :lol:

100_6641a.jpg
100_6642a.jpg
100_6643a.jpg
100_6643b.jpg
100_6644a.jpg
100_6644b.jpg
100_6645a.jpg
100_6646a.jpg
100_6647a.jpg
100_6647b.jpg
100_6649a.jpg
100_6650a.jpg
100_6650b.jpg
100_6651a.jpg
100_6651b.jpg
100_6652a.jpg
100_6652b.jpg
100_6653a.jpg
100_6654a.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
classicleatherpurse

Re: Leather handbag found behind a building site fence

Post by classicleatherpurse »

Very, very, very hot and sexy leather purse!!
Do you know what brand, label is in the purse?
Just recently, I visited a thrift shop/second hand store that is about 55 miles away from my home and happened
to spot a very soft black leather purse that is similar to the one that you found! To my delight, I paid
only $4 U.S. dollars for an amazing purse to fuck with pleasure! Since the store, mostly has older customers
and the people that work there are about ages 55 to 65 years. When, I am carefully looked at the outside and inside of the leather purse, my penis immediately became so hard and I was feeling extremely aroused. Thus, I knew I had
to buy the nice, sexy leather purse. I am so very happy that I decided to walk into that thrift store to discover that
leather purse waiting for my thick penis! And about 2 months ago, I had purchased a nice burgundy Aigner purse from
an older woman on ebay and I love to fuck that sexy leather purse all the time!!! That woman is in 50s for age.
Well my friend, I hope that you have so much fun and excitement with your sexy, soft leather purse!!
I'll post some pictures of my leather purses very soon.
Thank you for sharing your amazing find. You are one very lucky man. God Bless you.
Leatherbaglover

Re: Leather handbag found behind a building site fence

Post by Leatherbaglover »

classicleatherpurse wrote:Very, very, very hot and sexy leather purse!!
Do you know what brand, label is in the purse?
Just recently, I visited a thrift shop/second hand store that is about 55 miles away from my home and happened
to spot a very soft black leather purse that is similar to the one that you found! To my delight, I paid
only $4 U.S. dollars for an amazing purse to fuck with pleasure! Since the store, mostly has older customers
and the people that work there are about ages 55 to 65 years. When, I am carefully looked at the outside and inside of the leather purse, my penis immediately became so hard and I was feeling extremely aroused. Thus, I knew I had
to buy the nice, sexy leather purse. I am so very happy that I decided to walk into that thrift store to discover that
leather purse waiting for my thick penis! And about 2 months ago, I had purchased a nice burgundy Aigner purse from
an older woman on ebay and I love to fuck that sexy leather purse all the time!!! That woman is in 50s for age.
Well my friend, I hope that you have so much fun and excitement with your sexy, soft leather purse!!
I'll post some pictures of my leather purses very soon.
Thank you for sharing your amazing find. You are one very lucky man. God Bless you.
Thank you very much for your comment :!: :!: :!:
Oh yes my friend, you have right. The purses of these older women are the best one what there are for fucking. The women of this age have the best taste for me if it goes about the purchase of purses. Most of my purses which I have bought for my fucking, I bought from women they are more than 50 years old. These ladies mostly prefer purse from real soft leather, and exactly on this leather I am especially hot. Also they buy usually high-quality leather purses what makes the sex with these purses even more thrilling.
The label from the leather purse i found, is from BREE. Handbags of BREE are always very expensive and made from wonderfully soft leather. I love to fuck purse of this brand. The purse found by me has cost about 300$ as a new product. Now, she soaked up a not unimportant amount of my sperm :D and I have a lot of fun with her :wink: The leather feels so wonderfully softly on my hard penis. Moreover, she intensely smells of the perfume of the woman from which this purse was stolen before. It is a very pleasant smell which slowly mixed with the smell of sperm.
I love purses from Aigner also very much. Meanwhile I have a nice collection of Aigner leather purses. It is so wonderfully to fuck with these purses. Most of these Aigner leather purses I have shopped in the United States. I love the Aigner purses from the US. The US models of Aigner are more sexually excited for me, than that what offers Aigner here in Europe.
I am already glad on the pictures from your purses :wink: :D

This is my Aigner collecton frm the US :D

100_5774a.jpg
100_6241a.jpg
100_6048a.jpg
100_6107a.jpg
il_570xN.319237423.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.