Ever video chat about purses with real women?

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

vito117

Ever video chat about purses with real women?

Post by vito117 »

Have you guys ever done a video chat with ladies and talked about purses?
Case in point:
I've joined a few dating web sites and met some pretty nice ladies from all over the country. After getting to know them and exchanged skype or yahoo we have chatted thru IM or video. ( Play the gentleman all the way I say. Don't freak them out with bizzare requests)

Now after a while they figure out I have a fetish for purses :P ( big leather ones of course) and depending on the lady's' personality will gladly chat about their bags...shoes..scarves..coats....etc..
I have a few gals "model" some of their bags for me. It's pretty cool!
I will simply say" So which bag are you carrying this week?"
They will grab their bag and slip it onto their shoulder....show me how it hangs off shoulder...the details of the bag....zippers.....etc.
They open up the bag up...show me the silky lining and contents too! Boner time!
I've seen many Coach , Micheal Kors, B.Makowsky bags "up close and personal". Real bags used by real women!
Not to mention seeing nicely manicured nails and jewelry as they run their sexy hands over the leather bags.

Hey....it beats paying $2.99/minute to some Russian web-cam chick who can't speak a word of English or understand you. :lol: :lol: :lol: