bought a new purse

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

pursecummer

bought a new purse

Post by pursecummer »

Just bought this soft leather coach purse today from a good looking middle aged business woman. She was selling it on craigslist and I had to have it. Really soft leather and feels great wrapped around my dick. I met her outside of her building and she was dressed up in business attire. I think she was surprised to see a man. I told her that I have to do my wife's dirty work.......she was nervous. She wanted 70 in the ad and I asked her if she would take 50 and she said OK. She only used it a few times I bet its at least $300 brand new. Its awesome.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
radared1

Re: bought a new purse

Post by radared1 »

Great job on purchasing a quality leather purse. It should give you hours of excitement and pleasure. 8) Hope to see some more pictures soon.
claudius

Post by claudius »

Lovely purse! It's one you can really get your penis into! :D :D Thanks for sharing. It makes me horny just looking at it 8) Keep the pictures coming. Great steal in the price too.
malcolmwasher31

Post by malcolmwasher31 »

i would love to fuck that
pursecummer

Post by pursecummer »

Have a good idea and need some input. I have been fucking this soft big leather purse for awhile now and I keep thinking about the woman who owned it. Since I have her number from when we had to meet up to buy it, what if I sent her a picture to her phone of my dick fucking her purse/cumming all over her purse with the caption "I love masturbating with your purse and think about you when I blow my load". What do you think she would do? Would she be pissed and track me down or report it to the police? I wouldn't want to get arrested or visited by the police. How sweet would that be though? Let me know your thoughts
leatherlover86

Post by leatherlover86 »

i would just ask if she was into it first before u sent any pictures.. but that's just me
radared1

Post by radared1 »

I think the Police would be knocking at your door, and it would not work well for you. Do not do this. :(