three handbags imported from the UK

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Leatherbaglover

three handbags imported from the UK

Post by Leatherbaglover »

11 days ago I have bought these three leather handbags with Ebay. They have belonged up to this time of a nice lady who lives in Norfolk / UK. When I have seen these handbags on Ebay/UK, they have stimulated me very sexually. Really sweet handbags have earned it to serve in her second life of my sexual satisfaction. Handbags like these, are made for getting a lot of cum, and I will feel them on my penis. To my big joy, this lady dispatches her goods also to Germany, so I bought her nice handbags for my fun.
Today the handbag package has arrived with me at home, and now I feel the soft leather on my hard cock. My humid penis rubs itself just between the blue colored handbag and the white handbag. The soft leather of these handbags soaks up my juices very well. I will rape the bigger olive coloured handbag tonight, filled with the both handbags, which I fuck at the moment. What a nice feeling which I feel with my penis, between these both leather handbags. If I press together them with my upper thighs, the leather makes very exciting noises, and a wonderful smell of perfume flows out of these handbags.

english fuckbag01a.JPG
english fuckbag01b.JPG
english fuckbag01c.JPG
english fuckbag01d.JPG
english fuckbag01e.JPG
english fuckbag02a.JPG
english fuckbag02b.JPG
english fuckbag02c.JPG
english fuckbag02d.JPG
english fuckbag02e.JPG
english fuckbag03a.JPG
english fuckbag03b.JPG
english fuckbag03c.JPG
english fuckbag03d.JPG
english fuckbag03e.JPG
english fuckbag03f.JPG
More pics are coming soon :wink: :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ihumpherpurse

Re: three handbags imported from the UK

Post by ihumpherpurse »

HOT HOT purses!!! Great buys!! I was on a local bus system earlier tonight, and saw a hispanic chick with a black faux leather purse. It was a cute little purse! I wish i coulda boinked it. I was sure boinking it in my mind! I was shooting a big ol cum wad all over it!! :9
leatherlover86

Post by leatherlover86 »

where did u get that blue one i wanna get 1 slide my cock right in the leather outside:) under the straps across the side
Leatherbaglover

leatherlover86 wrote:where did u get that blue one i wanna get 1 slide my cock right in the leather outside:) under the straps across the side

I have got the blue colored handbag and the white handbag from a lady, who lives in Great Britain. Yeah, the strap across the side from the blue handbag, is a very erotic place :wink: My stiff cock feels there very well :D
Leatherbaglover

It is so nice to play with these both leather handbags :D They feel wonderfully softly on my penis if I rub with him about the leather. I let the last days a lot of from my cum in them, and they will acquire more and more. It is most exciting to fuck both handbags together and at the same time. Two handbags from the same lady and my penis rubbing the leather between both handbags, until my sperm is soaking that nice leather. :D

100_6523a.jpg
100_6524a.jpg
100_6525a.jpg
100_6526a.jpg
100_6527a.jpg
100_6528a.jpg
100_6529a.jpg
100_6530a.jpg
100_6530b.jpg
100_6531a.jpg
100_6531b.jpg
100_6532a.jpg
100_6532b.jpg
100_6533a.jpg
100_6533b.jpg
100_6534a.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Love the photos, It is my favorite way to use my bags too. 8)
Leatherbaglover

radared1 wrote:Love the photos, It is my favorite way to use my bags too. 8)

This is also the best what a man with a ladies' handbag can make :wink: :lol: