New Purses!

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

pursecummer

New Purses!

Post by pursecummer »

Wanted to show you some of the new purses that I have acquired lately. I just bought the used green nine west one in a consignment store. It is a very soft fake leather purse that feels real good with some lotion. This store is awesome and has many many coach and other high end purses but they want too much money for them. I'd rather get them cheaper on craigslist and also get to meet the ladies. The black leather coach purse is small and sexy and I bought it in another high end consigment store. I couldn't resist buying it for $40. I was in there trying to sell a couple coach purses that I had creamed a lot and wanted to see if they would buy them. It was awesome watching the girls inspect the purses that I regularly splooged on. I cleaned them pretty decent on the outside but there was still dry cum on the inside. They told me they couldn't buy them because it wasn't the right season. Maybe they noticed the cum. Anyway, how awesome would it be to know that some lady was now carrying around one of your purses that you had masturbated many times with and came all over and inside? Awesome. I will try again on that. The last purse is the soft little leather pink coach purse that I bought off a girl on craigslist. I met her in a starbucks and when I walked in I saw the purse on the table. Sat down with her and offered her $20 and she said sure. She was a hot college girl and I think about her when masturbating with it. Nothing better than meeting the chicks of the purses that you will be banging except if you got ahold of the purse that they were currently using and creamed it. :twisted:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lucy in Leather

Re: New Purses!

Post by Lucy in Leather »

Mmmm... the Coach black leather looks like bucket that needs to be filled with cum : ) Amazing little leather bags!
Nothing is sexier than soft, supple leather and shoes! - Love Lucy
drcuddles999

Post by drcuddles999 »

Last edited by drcuddles999 on Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ihumpherpurse

Post by ihumpherpurse »

HOT purses, indeed. I frequent an online source to buy purses that are used, and have bought a Dooney and Bourke, as well as a small Coach purse from this one chick, and i wanked on them good! She has other Coach purses that i told her that i'm interested in, some hot ones that i'm desperately trying to introduce to my cock! She also has a beautiful fake black patent Chanel bag that i want to cream. She and i have done some business together, even trading this and that. I have a few Juicy Couture purses that she's interested in, and also she has some Gucci purses that i'm interested in. I'm hopefully going to get some good trades going with the chick. There is nothing like buying used purses that a woman carried around hanging from her shoulder. I'll for sure give the purses something to hang on, a big fat cock!