Lost property of the week, new finding!!

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Leatherbaglover

Lost property of the week, new finding!!

Post by Leatherbaglover »

When I have brought wednesday afternoon my rubbish to our garbage tonnes. I noted something interesting in the garbage tonne of my neighbours. It was the piece of a shoulder strap which I saw under the lid of this garbage container. I was like electrified when I raised the lid and found this cool handbag there. A nice black imitation leather handbag, very exciting and perfectly for fucking suitable. My penis was hard immediately and to enjoy itself willing with this handbag and what a luck for me. Today morning the garbage disposal has emptied the containers.
I recognised this handbag immediately. Up to few days, she has belonged to a young woman in my neighborhood. She is so in the beginning from the 20th, and the daughter of my neighbours. Nice girl. I have seen the last months them on occasion how it has carried this handbag. Then the day before yesterday it was for the last time, and I have imagined with pleasure how I would rub my hard penis on the soft imitation leather. That I can make it now unlimited, I could not believe until yesterday.
But why she has thrown her hot loved handbag so suddenly on the garbage? Particularly as she had owned this at most half a year. No lady throws for no reason her favorite handbag in the rubbish. So I brought this handbag to my flat, to examine them more exactly and what I found, was very exciting for me.
Inside of the handbag I found several, typical tracks of a liquid. Several bright spots which we just expects like one after an orgasm. I do not think any lotion, or another cosmetics product it not is. Also the smell admits only one conclusion: Any one guy has raped this handbag still before me. Maybe on a celebration where she was in this evening, or one of her brothers. I am sure very much which was fucked this handbag with suitable opportunity. Anyway the young lady has noted it and must not particularly have been inspired. Otherwise she would not have thrown away her handbag on the garbage this night. I would have seen with pleasure her surprised face when she had discovered the sperm in her handbag. What she had to think of, when her became conscious which was abused her handbag as a vagina. Ugh, there is cum in my handbag, and which pig this was? To my luck she has thrown this handbag first at her home into the garbage, and to my luck I found it there. Now I fuck this handbag with the biggest joy and my sperm spreads everywhere on the soft leather, and inside this handbag. A handbag which has served this purpose before to fuck is so chilly.

garbage bag.JPG
100_6477a.jpg
100_6478a.jpg
100_6479a.jpg
100_6480a.jpg
100_6481a.jpg
100_6483a.jpg
100_6484a.jpg
100_6485a.jpg
100_6486a.jpg
100_6487a.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Leatherbaglover on Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
drcuddles999

Re: Lost property of the week

Post by drcuddles999 »

Last edited by drcuddles999 on Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Leatherbaglover

drcuddles999 wrote:Oh man that's hot... So you're sure there's semen stains already in that handbag before you raped it? Maybe you need to find this purse raper and team up with your amazing collection!
Since yesterday I am sure, because my seed has flooded the inside of this handbag :lol: I am sure very much that the spots I have discovered, also are made from sperm. There somebody had a favorable opportunity, has grabbed this handbag and some pushes later a fat orgasm inside of the handbag has had. The way like these tracks inside of the handbag be spread, nevertheless, is very unequivocal. Because I had in the past such an experience for several times, I know how the result is looking. I recognise a raped handbag immediately, and this handbag my friend was raped before :wink: Nice mixture of her perfume and the erotic legacy :), but after I have raped them several times, nevertheless, the smell changes noticeably.
Oh yes, I would get to know this handbag lover and brother in spirit with pleasure. I would divide with pleasure my experiences with him, and I would maybe come to the pleasure to fuck with other handbags me of up to now unknown ladies. :D But I do not know just who with this handbag has fucked :( :? I can only suppose it, but I will further observe the garbage containers. :wink:
Leatherbaglover

I think that this young lady has a big problem with her handbags. I have found a other raped handbag. Anyway it is worthwhile for me that I observe her garbage container further. Yesterday in the late evening I have looked once more and have made a finding again. A sweet white handbag lay there in this garbage container and asked me to fuck them immediately, figuratively spoken. Wonderful soft patent leather and she feels so splendidly on my hart penis. Beside my preferential love for leather handbags from the eighties, I also love the more modern handbags the younger ladies carry. If they are exciting for me sexually, they have also earned a decent fucking.
A quick investigation confirmed straight away my suspicion. Also this handbag has lost her virginity, and this before I could rub my stiff penis in her. It´s a well worn fucked handbag. Also this handbag was raped before by another guy, and he has shot his sperm into the inside from this bag. Now it is for me an especially big joy to fuck this sexually experienced handbag. It would really be a pity to if such a handbag on the garbage dump landed. In her inside place still is richly for my sperm, and I will donate this to her with the biggest pleasure.
I am also sure very much that the young lady has checked after the incident with her black handbag, other handbags. Then to her grief she has still discovered other tracks inside her bags. Whether she was been disgusted by this fact? Probably, otherwise she would not have thrown her beloved handbags into the garbage. Something violent must ordinarily happen already with it, before a woman throws her handbags into the garbage
I will further observe her garbage container and if I should find other handbags in it, the seminal donator is to be searched anyway in her family. There are four guys in her family, two brothers, the father and her boyfriend and each of those could be the secret seminal donator. I know that she has some very exciting handbags, and these I would like to fuck immediately. I hope my handbag-loving brother will think the same like me, and he will fuck even other handbags of this young lady. After that my penis will enjoy itself with them.
Wow, this hot white handbag feels so thrilling and exciting cool on my penis. She will soon get a specially large amount of my sperm, but this is nothing new for them. There is one other white handbag which this young lady uses now and then. It is a very exciting handbag, made simply for fucking. I hope this also them the aim of erotic actions becomes, or had already been. If this has been thus, I will find them at known place. :wink:

100_6488a.jpg
100_6489a.jpg
Older sperm spots.
100_6490a.jpg
100_6491a.jpg
100_6492a.jpg
100_6493a.jpg
100_6494a.jpg
100_6495a.jpg
100_6496a.jpg
100_6497a.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
drcuddles999

Re: Lost property of the week, new finding!!

Post by drcuddles999 »

Last edited by drcuddles999 on Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Leatherbaglover

This would be very interesting for me if I knew which guy has fucked these handbags before. Maybe only another handbaglover satisfies himself secretly with her handbags, and the young lady throws them, therefore, disgusted onto the garbage.This would be the classic how I have experienced it several times. The typical reaction of a woman whose handbag was filled with sperm. Maybe it is also the cooperation of several guys, nobody knows that. Maybe the young lady gives her used handbags to one of her friends, so that this happy guy fucks the handbags over again, before they land on the garbage. Maybe she uses her handbags also for various sex plays, together with her boyfriend. This would be the most thrilling image for me. All these questions are very exciting for me. I will observe the garbage container of this young lady furthermore and maybe I will make a new finding.

My sperm inside of this cool handbag!

100_6498a.jpg
100_6498b.jpg
100_6499a.jpg
100_6499b.jpg
100_6500a.jpg
100_6500b.jpg
radared1

Post by radared1 »

love seeing you sperm in the handbag, makes me hard just looking at it. 8)
ihumpherpurse

Post by ihumpherpurse »

I absolutely LOVE that white patent bag!! HUBBA HUBBA!!! WOW! I wish i could find one like that!! I, myself, would rather not fuck a purse that another guy fucked. I wanna be the only fucker of that purse. I wanna fuck a purse that a woman currently owns, and keep fucking it as long as she's carrying it from her shoulder. It's like fucking your best friend's sister, or your sister's girlfriend. It's something you take pride in, like a dirty little secret.
Leatherbaglover

Yeap, a new handbag, found into the garbage from the young ladies in my neighbourhood. Her nice black patent leather handbag. I have often seen this handbag in the street, and always I wanted to fuck them with pleasure. Now, finally, I could make this with her used handbag. :D :D
100_6515a.jpg
100_6516a.jpg
100_6517a.jpg
100_6518a.jpg
100_6519a.jpg
100_6519b.jpg
100_6520a.jpg
100_6520b.jpg
100_6522a.jpg
Leatherbaglover

If somebody liked to have this handbag, please PM me :wink: