What you think about that?

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Leatherbaglover

What you think about that?

Post by Leatherbaglover »

I would find it very exciting if there was such a kind of sharing firm for used handbags on this forum. I talk about fucked handbags! Well worn fucked handbags. To fuck such a handbag a lot of joy it would prepare for me. I would share with pleasure some of my handbags for this purpose! The only condition would be pictures they here are published. Pictures with your cum on soft leather handbags.
leather purse sex

Re: What you think about that?

Post by leather purse sex »

I would I love your soft purses I saw a few I would spread my seed on
Leatherbaglover

Post by Leatherbaglover »

I fuck just with the biggest joy this nice handbag :D . It is the cool handbag from the "Lost property of the week" album. Because she has such a nice and erotic past, I would share them with pleasure with you. I think, she still needs the sperm of other guys, like you are. Real handbag fetishists, they know what one with a thrilling handbag makes. I would be glad very much about it if this handbag became as a final disposal site for a large amount of different sperm. Maybe the handbag full with most sperm in this forum. This would be wonderful. :D
garbage bag.JPG
100_6478a.jpg
100_6484a.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
leather purse sex

Post by leather purse sex »

Here's a real purse
[ATTACH]222472[/ATTACH]

Sent from my C5170 using Forum Runner
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
PantyThief

Post by PantyThief »

Are any of your purses that have contents inside available for cumming? Is the H&M lilac purse?