I fucked the christmas present for my girlfriend

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Leatherbaglover

I fucked the christmas present for my girlfriend

Post by Leatherbaglover »

even before I could hand her this handbag as a gift. Actually, I wanted to give to Heike this cool red leather handbag at Christmas. I had the opportunity, during the past years to fuck several from her handbags, and some leather jackets and skirts. So I wanted to give her one new leather handbag as a thank-you. Though she does not know the exact background, but to me this was important. Moreover, the handbag would land anyway sometime on my hard cock.
Approx. three weeks ago I have seen this erotic red leather handbag in the shop-window of a leather goods store. I thought this determines would be a good gift for Heike, thus I have gone into the leather goods store, to buy these handbag. What a exciting place for a handbag fetishist, how I am it. All the nice handbags are waiting for my penis, and the exciting smell after new leather, are making me hot and hotter. A nice lady asked me what I would look for and I indicated the red handbag in the shop-window. The lady said to me, that a particularly nice handbag it is, and she would own with pleasure this pocket herself. So I told to her, that it will be a gift for my girlfriend, and she will come to good hands. I hope this the lady not the big bump in my jeans has seen. I would have got with pleasure my tail out from my jeans to distribute my sperm on the handbags. Thus I have paid this handbag and afterwards have still asked the lady to pack the pocket as a gift. The lady said which will last it some minutes, she must look only for suitable packaging material. So I was alone in the shop, and when I heard her mobile phone rang, I knew this the opportunity is favorable. I went unobtrusively to a goods stand on which several white leather handbags hung. The lady was deflected, to observe me nobody could and the working height was perfect. So I have taken my hard penis out of my jeans and have rubbed these handbags on him. Only few seconds later a flood of warm sperm about several these handbags has poured forth. I have shot my load over more than 5 or 6 handbags. The sperm ran so thrilling nicely over the leather, to drip afterwards onto other handbags. I cleaned my penis in the inside from a small leather purse and have done him back into my jeans. The lady was still deflected with her telephone call, thus I still had time to rub my sperm on other handbags. Then some minutes later I have received my new handbag. I have still warmly thanked and have deeply contented gone home .
There I have hidden the handbag first of all in my wardrobe. I had hoped that then I can leave alone them, at least, she should serve still as a gift. Unfortunately, only 3 days it have gone well. Then, the bag was suddenly laying into my bed. I have played the first time only a little with her, but a little later I felt the soft leather for the first time on my hard penis. And even more later she was getting her first shot into the inside. It was not the last. The next day I saw the disaster, this handbag was ruined and not to use as a gift any more. Damn, but for the fucking she is perfect. So I have given to Heike a gift certificate, with it she can buy to herself shoes or handbags. The red handbag, however, will probably serve only for the admission of my sperm. So she will be a good used handbag, but for a other kind of using. Sorry Ladys, but this handbag will never do the normal job :wink: :D :D

100_6458a.jpg
100_6459a.jpg
100_6460a.jpg
100_6461a.jpg
100_6462a.jpg
100_6463a.jpg
100_6464a.jpg
100_6466a.jpg
100_6467a.jpg
100_6469a.jpg
100_6470a.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Wamshoes

Re: I fucked the christmas present for my girlfriend

Post by Wamshoes »

Great story!
PantyThief

Post by PantyThief »

That story was hot!! Hope you get this opportunity again soon! When you do share your story!
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Well done, is it better to have given it and not used it or to have felt the great feeling as you rubbed your cock on it. I think you did the right thing, Go and enjoy 8)
ihumpherpurse

Post by ihumpherpurse »

Awesome! You had your moment to fuck several bags hanging in the shop, and did so, and the lady wasn't the wiser, IF she didn't have any hidden security cameras hanging up in the store. Wouldn't it be totally embarassing if she did, and she somehow found where you live? LOL
radared1

Post by radared1 »

You have good taste my friend, the warm red leather would heat anyone up just to see it. I can only guess how good it felt to rub your cock on it, to smell the new leather scent and then to shoot your seed all over it. Great Job. 8)
Leatherbaglover

Post by Leatherbaglover »

radared1 wrote:You have good taste my friend, the warm red leather would heat anyone up just to see it. I can only guess how good it felt to rub your cock on it, to smell the new leather scent and then to shoot your seed all over it. Great Job. 8)
Oh yes, there you have right my friend :!: :wink: I already knew with the purchase of this handbag which I will fuck them a little later. Then thus it has also happened :wink: :D I could not resist the smell after new leather :lol:
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Who can resist the smell of new leather. I love it.