Hot purses on TV and in the movies

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

zipzap_dk

Re: Hot purses on TV and in the movies

Post by zipzap_dk »

Jamie Lee Curtis and her Hobo in "true lies" is worth mentioning too.
wetman1

Post by wetman1 »

Vanessa Williams in Eraser sure has a great purse with a drawstring that I'd like to cum in.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
timay

Post by timay »

drcuddles999 wrote:I would love to get into megan fox's bag from transformers. Stupid film I know, but check the bag out:
that purse that's in the second two pics (with the spider Decepticon thingie)..I am now completely obsessed with that bag...it looks like either brown leather or brown vinyl..I watched the whole original Transformers movie over and over again and found about three or four really good shots of that bag..

Can you imagine Megan rubbing it all over your hard cock..?

yum....
PursesBootsPumps
timay

Post by timay »

zipzap_dk wrote:Jamie Lee Curtis and her Hobo in "true lies" is worth mentioning too.
Yes yes yes yes yes

that was one of the things that jumped out at me while watching that movie...how hot her purse was.
PursesBootsPumps
lovespurses

Post by lovespurses »

I realize that this is a old subject but in my opinion one worth visiting again from time to time if someone sees a hot purse on TV or a movie that is in their opinion worth a good fuck and cum :D

I never had thought about this purse until the other day when I caught a rerun of "The Big Bang Theroy " Looking at the character Penny's purse (Actress playing her is Kaley Cuoco) I realized how hot the purse she carries and how bad I want to fuck it and leave my cum all over it. It's a Lucky Brand Slouch Hobo purse. The line is a few years old now but it's still hot to me.

Here are some pictures of the purse on the show being carried by the character as well as a picture of the model of purse all by itself.
broker72

Post by broker72 »

great bag..would look super if it was a little bigger and fully stuffed
Leatherbaglover

Post by Leatherbaglover »

lovespurses wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:21 pm I realize that this is a old subject but in my opinion one worth visiting again from time to time if someone sees a hot purse on TV or a movie that is in their opinion worth a good fuck and cum :D

I never had thought about this purse until the other day when I caught a rerun of "The Big Bang Theroy " Looking at the character Penny's purse (Actress playing her is Kaley Cuoco) I realized how hot the purse she carries and how bad I want to fuck it and leave my cum all over it. It's a Lucky Brand Slouch Hobo purse. The line is a few years old now but it's still hot to me.

Here are some pictures of the purse on the show being carried by the character as well as a picture of the model of purse all by itself.
These are so beautiful purses!!!!!
Leatherbaglover

Post by Leatherbaglover »

lovespurses wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:21 pm I realize that this is a old subject but in my opinion one worth visiting again from time to time if someone sees a hot purse on TV or a movie that is in their opinion worth a good fuck and cum :D

These are so beautiful purses!!!!!
radared1

Post by radared1 »

There are some of those for sale on ebay