Soft large leather handbags for fun!

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

lovingpursesnpumps

Re: Soft large leather handbags for fun!

Post by lovingpursesnpumps »

radared1 wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:58 am Had to enjoy this post one more time, Claudius is the big dog here, he has the hottest purses ever.
Agreed, but the forner member Leatherpurselover showed some awesome purses, too. I read that he passed away. Very sad.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

It has been a long time since we have had any comments, I am currently watching TV while playing with three leather purses, feels so good.
claudius

Post by claudius »

Wow! When I go back on previous post pages, I ACTUALLY see pictures of the purses I posted and others!!
How is that happening? Not complaining but is the site opening up most to allow us to upload pictures?
The big Anthropologie slouchy leather purses have been a huge hit with some of us but I see the exact ones
we love are no longer available. Glad I got mine...."he who hesitates is lost",

I need to get out some of the purses that have shown in these posts. The Marni's to me are the best!

Claudius
claudius

Post by claudius »

Will try posting a purse image again and see what happens.

C