Soft large leather handbags for fun!

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

leather purse sex

Re: Soft large leather handbags for fun!

Post by leather purse sex »

Those Marni bags look incredible, I masturbate with my other purses looking at pictures of Marni bags
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Would love to see lots of pictures, just the way you described it makes me excited. 8)
claudius

Post by claudius »

OK. Will post some nice pics when I get some time but veery busy now.( but not too busy not to give her the attention and seed she needs! :lol: 8) Ah..so big and glove soft smooth leather.... :P
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

I tend to travel a different road, and go for the smaller purses. Purses that, when a beach ball is inside it and inflated a bit, it fits nicely inside my sweat pants. I then hump the purse and i nut on it!
claudius

Post by claudius »

I like the huge hobo soft leather purses as one of my favorite types. :D This is another Lamb leather purse like my big Burgundy one. Sooooo soft and when stuffed just calls to me! 8) 8)

What do you all think?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
claudius

Post by claudius »

More shots of her. :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
leatherdog420

Post by leatherdog420 »

lucky you. big leather bag/ all lambskin leather and i agree when a bag or purse is more filled shows more of that soft leather just waiting too be fucked. i wanna fuck a bag like that .mmmm
radared1

Post by radared1 »

I agree with Claudius, the bag is perfect and looks so good on you. Your clothes look so sexy! 8)
broker72

Post by broker72 »

want to see the burgundy one..
ifucklthr

Post by ifucklthr »

great bag it needs to be fucked im more into the dark colors because of the contrast between a good load and the leather but if i knew any hot woman that had this bag it would be totally jizzed up the thought of her carrying that purse with my well hidden mess because of the color drives me more into fucking it every minute she leaves it unattended