Soft large leather handbags for fun!

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

claudius

Re: Soft large leather handbags for fun!

Post by claudius »

We can all relate to the 4day purse orge....wow. How about sharing some pics of the bags you took?

Also nice posts above...keep em cumming.
ihumpherpurse

Post by ihumpherpurse »

Thirty bags at a time!?!?! WOW! I have slept with two or three at once, but can't imagine thirty! It sounds beautiful!!!
radared1

Post by radared1 »

It was, I put them all up and down my body on both sides and then thru my arms over them as I went to sleep. sweet dreams. 8)
ihumpherpurse

Post by ihumpherpurse »

I have put a beach ball inside a purse before, zipped the purse shut, inflated the ball, and had a nice, cushiony ride the whole night tucked inside my sweats. It's very fun!
radared1

Post by radared1 »

I agree that when you put some stuffing in them they seem to take on a whole new life. They really want you. LOL
leatherdog420

Post by leatherdog420 »

radared1 wrote:I agree that when you put some stuffing in them they seem to take on a whole new life. They really want you. LOL

oh yea out the right amount in a nice soft leather purse that has a slouch too it mmmmmmmm just the right shape really just brings out the "fuck my leather pussy" hehe
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

Purses are a guy's best friend! I bet there are thousands of guys out there who have a purse fetish, who love masturbating with them, and who have NO idea this website even exists! At any moment, around the world, hundreds of handbags are getting DNA shot all over them! Most of the time, the females who carries them have NO idea this is happening!
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Have you ever noticed that some days certain ones cause you to get extra horny? Then other days it is a different one. I love the smooth soft leather with just a hint of perfume or the smell of new leather. They excite me to no end. Lucy how about showing us some of your purses.
ifucklthr

Post by ifucklthr »

its amazing how the smells and the feel of the smoothest leathers can make my cock hard i dont get to do much purse fucking these days but when i was younger and not worried about getting caught by security cams these days i used to fuck purses of women i worked with or didnt even know leaving my cum on the leather then to see them carrying that purse knowing i left my jizz on it and they have no idea
claudius

Post by claudius »

Just got another huge Marni ultra soft and smooth white purse! :D Just seeing it and then of coarse touching it brings an instant E. 8) Wonderful auroma of the leather and previous owner's perfume. I It's just like the big burgundy one I have . Show pics if interested. I'll have to tell her how much I'm " enjoying" and wearing it! :lol: :lol: