Victoria's Secret Big Metalic Purse

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

claudius

Victoria's Secret Big Metalic Purse

Post by claudius »

This is a great VS bag that was previously owned that I got on E-bay. The metalic finish is very smooth and soft an a great receptical for an engorged penis! It still has the perfume smell of it's previous owner which adds to the turn on. Now if I could only get my wife to use it...... 8) :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
leather purse sex

Re: Victoria's Secret Big Metalic Purse

Post by leather purse sex »

Wow instant hard on, I have ah big soft brown leather clutch too and I just fulfilled my fantasy of spanking my girlfriend with it, so sexy
radared1

Post by radared1 »

any luck getting your wife to carry it?
claudius

Post by claudius »

Not right now. She used to carry whatever I wanted but as often happens over the years becomes "jealous" of them....sigh :( But I think that is not uncommon. However we may be moving into another phase in our marriage where she might see the positve advantages. If they only knew that it doesn't have to be an either/or thing but a synergistic, win-win relationship. So we'll see. For now the Victoria Secret Purse has only me to play with it!
radared1

Post by radared1 »

I know what you are saying, my wife is the same way. I still love her very much, I just wish she would join in my sexual fetish and carry the bags I love. 8)