black patent handbag

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

claudius

Re: black patent handbag

Post by claudius »

Ok more to come when I get a chance. I'd love to see more of your favorite purses or fetish outfits too. :D :D
radared1

Post by radared1 »

I just used six bags to help me relieve the pressure build up. a patent leather clutch was the go for bag today,
claudius

Post by claudius »

I just received a really sexy, soft, large, Murval black patent leather purse I found used on line! Great condition and the wonderful aroma of some lingering perfume. I love the feminine touch the big bow gives too. Goes great with a red pvc long dress and black vinyl gloves! 8) :D
What ya think??
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Looks fantastic, it goes really good with your red outfit. :D
radared1

Post by radared1 »

How about some more pictures of your Jimmy Choo bag. Ijust love that bag and wish I had one. 8)
claudius

Post by claudius »

I love that Jimmy Choo purse too! It's so sexy!!!! :D :D Wish I could : get my wife to carry it. :(
Here are a few pic of the purse. I like that it has a nice short strap but also can be worn across the body as a messenger bag too! What do you think about wearing it to a video store or movie like that? Nice to have it on your lap through the movie...but it might be distracting! 8) Goes nicely with a very long shiny maxi coat too....

I have several more long super soft vinyl dresses coming in and four new- used purses I couldn't let slip by when I saw them on line. :D :D

Why is this passion so strong , and so much fun??? :lol: :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

I wish I knew why the passion was so good, but I am glad you are here to share with us. I would love to hold the Jimmy Ch00 in my lap while the movie played. My cock would be rock hard the whole length of the movie. I love your pictures and your bags, you deserve a KUDO for your postings. Until I can find one for myself, I will look at yours. 8)
radared1

Post by radared1 »

More pictures of the Jimmy Choo
radared1

Post by radared1 »

I was out having coffee at Starbucks today and a woman walked in with the Jimmy Choo black patent handbag you have. I was so in love. I told her how nice her handbag looked, called it by its name and she stopped and asked how I knew so much about handbags, I told her I too love them esp. the Patent leather Jimmy choo. I hope to see her again and maybe we can talk more. IT was so hot....... 8)
claudius

Post by claudius »

Beside purses I really get hard with long leather or vinyl coats and gowns! :D I got this floor length shiny vinyl gown as barely used. Once I saw and touched it, I had to have it. As I've said before I like to put together different "outfits" and this one has the great gown, vinyl gloves and hat, and several of my favorite patent and vinyl purses. Tell me if any of the rest of you are into "outfits" to sometimes wear when playing with your purses. What are your "ideal" outfits?? :D