black patent handbag

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

radared1

Re: black patent handbag

Post by radared1 »

Love the red gloves and your whole outfit. Will show us more?
claudius

Post by claudius »

Yea, I love purses the most but also get really turned on with leather or vinyl dresses, skirts, and long coats. I have collected many of these over the years and love to mix and match. Boots and gloves of coarse add to the wardrobe and look. It's great to be encased in vinyl or leather from head to toe and have a great purse in your crotch! 8) 8)
Other women's clothes don't do it like leather or soft vinyl.

Any specific requests? I do have another big, super soft faux patent-leather purse to show...I guess I just can't get enough of this stuff! :D :D :lol:
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Yes Yes Yes, lets see a whole lot more. I love the Jimmy Choo black patent bag, but I would also like to see your other purses, dresses, whatever, 8)
claudius

Post by claudius »

Yes , I'll be happy to as I have many to share.but more details in a few days. Here are just a few that I had out to play with recently. Any stir up any interest?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Love all the new postings, how about a story for each bag. Where did you find it to buy, what are the sizes, are they patent leather, or vinyl, which one do you fancy the most. and It looks like the second from the bottom has some of your seed on it. Please tell more. 8)
liehum123

Post by liehum123 »

Wanaa cum on my mom`s black patent handbag?
radared1

Post by radared1 »

who wouldn't
claudius

Post by claudius »

Here are some pictures and the story behind the bottom black patent bag. It is one of my favorites. Several years ago while wandering through the women's dept. of a high end store, after looking at purses of coarse, I found several shiny, black short jackets. As you all know patent-like material for purses, skirts, and coats all have subtle differences. Some are harder and made of a cheaper vinyl material while others (like this one) ware unbelievably soft and squishy with a soft lining. Instant erection just touching them!! :D :D Needless to say I bought 2 since they were going on close out and would have been quite expensive otherwise because of the fine fabric and quality.
After using these for masterbation many times I fantasized a really big purse made out of this wonderful material. So, as I mentioned before, I often have something custom made for me by a seamstress and gave her the design of this purse. The rest was history!! :lol: When in the mood for irresistable black patent purses stuffed with soft filling I often get out this one. If I get the chance I love to add to the outfit with vinyl gloves, high boots, skirts or dresses, and maybe a coat. This purses has received many donations to date and will have many more to "cum". :lol: 8) It is really big as you can see from the pictures and has a long strap as well as a short strap to carry over the shoulder. The long cross-body strap allows it to bang against you penis when you walk.... 8) :lol: looooove it! More to cum....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Great photo's, I really like the fact that you like to wear clothing with your bags. The supper big bag is so sexy, you did a good job having it made for you. I too have the red gloves and a pair of black ones. I like to put on my fishnet stockings, a black patent mini skirt, sexy black patent cum fuck me pumps, a black leather bra, and any number of fine black purses, either Coach, Ellington {Sadie), Brio, B Makowsky, Anne Klein, ANA, and others. 8)
broker72

Post by broker72 »

wow claudius.. mindboggling.. pls pls post more