black patent handbag

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

liehum123

black patent handbag

Post by liehum123 »

What do you think? 8)
Last edited by liehum123 on Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
claudius

Re: black patent handbag

Post by claudius »

Very nice and sexy! I have a special thing for black patent anyways. It's both the look and feel. Sometimes tough to get the "real" patent leather since it usually comes from Italy, but the Faux can be just as intoxicating. Have you made your mark on her yet? :lol:
carcomp59

Post by carcomp59 »

The hooker had one, when she wore her black patent heels or boots and used the bag, she was freakin hot!
claudius

Post by claudius »

Last year while surfing E-Bay I found a wonderful big, soft, and real Italian Leather Jimmy Choo purse. After drooling over it for a few days I finally bought it. Although pricey, I had to have it as I love big PL bags. Thought I 'd share some pics. Any other patent lovers out there? 8)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

I love the black patent Bag, I would buy it if I could find one. I love how the patent leather feels and looks. 8)
claudius

Post by claudius »

Yes, me too! :) I've been lucky and watchful to be able to snatch some of these wonderful purses on E-bay. Earlier this year I was able to find this huge Marni Italian bag too! You can really stuff a lot in there besides your penis! 8)

More patent bags and item to "cum" later. :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

I love the Jimmy Choo black patent, it makes me hard just looking at it. IT is over my budget unfortunately. :(
claudius

Post by claudius »

How about some nice patent gloves and maybe some tall boots to go with the black patent purses?? :) 8)
ihumpherpurse

Post by ihumpherpurse »

ohhh hubba hubba!! I looooooooove black patent bags! I have the softest Coach black patent bag. It's beautiful to the touch! It just screams "jerk your seed on me!" Retails for $420.00, so it BETTER be super soft!
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Looks very hot, now add you shooting seed all over the purse. 8)