Fucking Leather Pants

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

lovinleather

Fucking Leather Pants

Post by lovinleather »

I am interested in finding guys locally and internationally who love to fuck soft leather gloves, pants and jackets. Soft lambs skin fucking is hot too (that is, fucking leather skins that haven't been made into anything yet). I'm also into gloves, skirts and other soft leather items. I love to cum on boots and all kinds of leather, both men's and womens, but especially womens. I love to wear my leathers while fucking other leathers. If you are in the Chicago area, I am in the western suburbs and can host leather cumming sessions. Could be "loads" of fun! :lol:
timay

Re: Fucking Leather Pants

Post by timay »

I sent you a private message with my email, want to hear from you
PursesBootsPumps
leatherslideslover

Post by leatherslideslover »

i love to fuck leather. i would love to chat with you.
i am obsessed with it. i have so much leather including 30 lamb skins not yet made into items,

contact me via yahoo messenger. i am leathermuleslover
leathersex

Post by leathersex »

Too bad we are far away!
Love lambskin mini skirts, hotpants, ect.
Fucked a lot of them!!
Cant STOP!! :P :twisted:
leatherlover86

Post by leatherlover86 »

i love fucking my lambskin leather:)... if any of u wanna chat about it on skype add me. viperfour20 please speak english thats all i ask
mi13ke

Post by mi13ke »

Leathersex and leatherlover86 are you in the uk?
I too love cumming in my wife s leather trousers and skirts (she does not wear them any more so I may as we'll get some pleasure from them).
I am in the uk maybe we can meet up as Chicago is a loooong way away.
leatherlover86

Post by leatherlover86 »

no im in the USA
leathersex

Post by leathersex »

I am in the US.
Massachusetts.
I used to have as many as 5000 plus leather garments.
I had to sell off a lot because of health reasons.
But, I still have about 1000 garments left.
The Fun I had over the years, at least 40 years of fucking my leather collection!! :twisted: :mrgreen:
leatherlover86

Post by leatherlover86 »

im sorry dude but "5000" pieces yea something like that u gotta prove or it's just smoke up everyone's butt justsaying
DanskoJoe

Post by DanskoJoe »

I can certainly relate to this topic. I love most ALL things made of leather. I especially love the leather articles that have no synthetic or cloth lining in them. I like feeling BOTH sides of the leather. I also have lots of leather pieces that are not made into anything. I love those buttery soft Coach unlined leather bags. I love big leather totes too! About the only things made of leather that I am really not into are horse tack and saddles, baseball gloves, tool belts, and tool pouches. One other thing I enjoy doing with leather occasionally, is burning it. Nice items never get burned, but ratty, worn-out, and otherwise no-good leather items (purses, clothing, and especially shoes) get the flames. I love the way leather reacts to the flames.