big red purse for the 4th

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

claudius

big red purse for the 4th

Post by claudius »

Thought I'd post several pic of one of my favorite huge bags. I'll carry, fondle, look at, and have fireworks with this purse all day! More posts in a few days. What do you think? 8)
great red purse2.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
radared1

Re: big red purse for the 4th

Post by radared1 »

Perfect purse for the 4th, is it vinyl, or leather 8)
claudius

Post by claudius »

It's pvc vinyl. Have one just like it in shiny black....
radared1

Post by radared1 »

It Is very sexy, love to cuddle with it and then shoot my seed all over it. :lol:
claudius

Post by claudius »

Today I carried it when I went ot the local grocery store to pick up a few things. The young beautiful blond saw it and went bonkers. She said she loved it, thought it was great, felt it, and ask me where I got it. She really did love it! Boy, did that make me feel good. Love to see her with it too. Came home and did empty my seed into it as you say.... It is also neat because while you have your penis burried deep within it's folds, it's so big that you can simultaneously smell it and have it in your face in it at the same time. Double fun. :) 8) 8)
Leatherbaglover

Post by Leatherbaglover »

I want to see your bags with cum, please :!: :wink: :wink: :twisted: :D
radared1

Post by radared1 »

what brand is it and where did you buy It and for how much
claudius

Post by claudius »

R...1: I did not buy this purse at a store but had it made. I use one or 2 seamtresses out of town who will make what ever I request. ( just had a giant blue one made) I bought a red vinyl bustle dress and skirt, but thought a huge purse made out of soft vinyl with lots of gathers would be really sexy. So I designed it and she made it! I love it as you can tell. I also later had her make a black one out of a shiny black cape. :)

I like to buy used purses, get new purses, and often "modify" purses or clothes to my particular fancy. Since my fetish is usually, but not always, for large bags I have a big collection of them and sometimes make 2 purses into one large one!
More leather or vinyl to touch your body and sink your penis into!

It's another holiday here so I think I'll get out the black one and give it a good shot. 8)
radared1

Post by radared1 »

I like your style, I too love big soft handbags and have many. love to get off each and every day. Look forward to some more pictures of you and your black bag covered in sperm.
claudius

Post by claudius »

Back to posting. Here is the twin great black one. I start leaking just looking at it!

More purses to come (cum) :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.