Wife's Other Purses

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

pursecummer

Wife's Other Purses

Post by pursecummer »

Here are some of my wife's other purses that I use regularly and blow all over. The silver one is her every day purse right now and I just creamed it. The other purses are mainly leather coach purses that she uses when we go out. Most of them i bought off of other girls on craigslist. Awesome to meet the girls who's purses I will be cumming all over. I give them to my wife as gifts (she knows they are used but doesn't care) and she uses them when she is dressed up and looking hot. Let me know what you think and which ones you like. Also please post your girlfriends/wife's purses on here for me.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
leatherpurselover

Re: Wife's Other Purses

Post by leatherpurselover »

love to see more pictures of the brown leather coach
Leatherbaglover

Post by Leatherbaglover »

Please, show us these purses soaked with a lot of cum :twisted:
coachlover

Post by coachlover »

Can you post pics of what is inside her silver one please. Love seeing what women carry, and it's a very sexy purse.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

I don't care what is in them, but I do love to see a big cock fucking the bag. 8)
Leatherbaglover

Post by Leatherbaglover »

radared1 wrote:I don't care what is in them, but I do love to see a big cock fucking the bag. 8)

Thank you :wink:
pursecummer

Post by pursecummer »

Here you go. show me some
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
coachlover

Post by coachlover »

Sexy purse, I'd love to fill it with my cum while I mosey through everything inside it.
aboudy

Post by aboudy »

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: more plz
pursecummer

Post by pursecummer »

I have been blowing my load all over the silver vinyl one a lot lately. I take everything out so I can wrap it around my dick. Then I take some lotion and smear it on the outside wear my dick will go then wrap the purse around my dick and go to town. It has cellphone pockets on each end and I have fill those up with my cum. Will post some new pictures soon. Please post pics of your wifes/girlfriends/sisters purse collection for all of us to drool over. Thanks in advance