Wife's Other Purses

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ihumpherpurse

Re: Wife's Other Purses

Post by ihumpherpurse »

I loooooooove coach purses, but only the leather ones. I don't like the fabric ones. They do NOTHING for me. I bought my coach ergo purse a few years ago. It cost me almost $300.00. I was so horny when i opened the box, that i got it out, and went to town immediately. On the zipper, it has a leather loop zipper pull. I put my cock inside it, and used it as a cock ring as i fucked the purse. I came a river all over that purse!!
purseboy

Post by purseboy »

What brand of purse is the silver one, I would like to get one for myself?
pursecummer

Post by pursecummer »

The brand is APT 9. I just used some lotion and blew my load on it while she was in the shower
radared1

Post by radared1 »

I agree cloth handbags do nothing for me either. Love the soft feel of leather 8)
ihumpherpurse

Post by ihumpherpurse »

I love leather or PVC purses. You need to be careful of the PVC ones, as the chinese companies that produce them put lead in them to soften them up, and supposedly, it makes the paint on them last longer. I guess they think pliable purses sell better, so that's what they use inside them. The lead ones are usually the lighter color ones. Chinese industry is going to be the death of many people from around the world. It's 2013 and they still use lead, which is so taboo in this country it's not even funny.
pursecummer

Post by pursecummer »

Ok finally got a chance to take a picture of my wife's new purse that i bought her for her birthday. This is the most incredible awesome way to buy your wife/girlfriend a purse that u get to pick out. I look every day on craigslist for purses that excite me. I saw this one about a week or so before her birthday. Its a $300 coach soft leather purse brand new but bought this from a lady for $60 and she only used it a couple times. Practically brand new. I got to sex it up before I wrapped it up for her birthday and made sure to clean it real good. Then I surprised her with it after she already got her other gifts when we were alone. I told her I bought it at an upscale consignment shop. For several days she left it lying on the table next to her silver everyday purse and didn't transfer things into the new one for awhile. Well last friday she transferred her things and wore it out to dinner and that night she said she was really horny and we have great sex. Today I finally got a picture of it and with my load on it. Its a beautiful thing. You guys should try it you wife/girlfriend with love it!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

mine has the same bag only in lime green, it feels really good to use. :lol:
purseboy

Post by purseboy »

can we see a pic with her stuff in it? that always turns me on. i will have to post some pics when i get the chance of my girlfriends purses, i always buy them for her on ebay.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

join the group PLBF it has my pictures of her green purse along with lots of other lovers of purses.
pursecummer

Post by pursecummer »

Plbf? Where? Yahoo or on here? Please post a link to your pictures. Thanks. Love to see everyone elses wifes or girlfriends purses