Leather Seats?

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

rbleather

Re: Leather Seats?

Post by rbleather »

pursecummer wrote:Yeah that's a hot story. I thought I was the only one that liked cumming on leather seats! Anyone else out there do it? Nothing better than to sneak into some hot chicks new car with hot leather seats and masturbate all over the place letting it dry! I even like cumming on a girls fabric seats. It leaves better stains. Ha!
So how do you get into the hot chick's cars???
pursecummer

Post by pursecummer »

When they leave them unlocked or friends cars that you asked to borrow or grab the keys to. Also you can go to a new car lot and take a feminine car for a test drive and cum all over it knowing a chick will buy it. Like a beetle convertible or something
rbleather

Post by rbleather »

Is this what you're talking about? I figured I'd get her sunglasses while I was at it too...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ifucklthr

Post by ifucklthr »

rbleather wrote:Is this what you're talking about? I figured I'd get her sunglasses while I was at it too...
mmm fuck thats hot who's car and what kind of car is it ?
pursecummer

Post by pursecummer »

thats what I'm talking about! Hot. Yeah give us the details. Who's car and show us a pick of her. How did you get time to do that? Did you let it dry? I've done stuff similar. My favorite is to recline the leather seat and put some lotion between the headrest and seat and fuck that opening........feels good. then cum all over her headrest and let it dry so her hair and head is against my cum the next time she is in her car.
rbleather

Post by rbleather »

She's really hot! I just had the opportunity and took advantage of it.
pursecummer

Post by pursecummer »

Show us a pic of her. Does she have any hot purses?
lovespurses

Post by lovespurses »

That's a cool story and a great pic.

The only thing better would be to shoot a load all over a woman's leather purse siting on her leather seats. Ever run across a woman's purse in any of your car seat fucks? Blast it with your cum and leave it for her to find like you did with her sunglasses?
ifucklthr

Post by ifucklthr »

ifucklthr wrote:
rbleather wrote:Is this what you're talking about? I figured I'd get her sunglasses while I was at it too...
mmm fuck thats hot who's car and what kind of car is it ?
you been doing anymore of this lately??
rbleather

Post by rbleather »

Had access to an older Cadillac recently ...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.