fucked my girlfriend's Coach purse

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

classicleatherpurse

Re: fucked my girlfriend's Coach purse

Post by classicleatherpurse »

You're lucky to have an amazing wife who will do that for you! That's very creative about using the strap to put
in her pussy. The long thin leather shoulder straps are just as satisfying to rub a cock on as well as the full purse!
Looking forward to seeing your wife's Coach purses. My gf has many of the older styles too and they are the best for cumming all over!!! 8) :)
drcuddles999

Post by drcuddles999 »

Last edited by drcuddles999 on Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ifucklthr

Post by ifucklthr »

classicleatherpurse wrote:Earlier this evening, i had the chance to fuck my girlfriend's leather Coach purse. It felt so amazing to penetrate that
smooth, high quality leather with my cock. My dick was so fricken' hard and i was in total ecstasy!
My girlfriend and i had some drinks tonight and later on she wasn't feelin' well, so i drove her home. When i returned home, i walked into the living room to watch television and i noticed that her Coach purse was on the floor beside the televison stand. Oh man, i started to shit my pants when i saw my girl's very nice leather Coach purse laying there.
So, i went upstairs to my bedroom to masturbate with it, fondle it and caress it. I rubbed the black leather Coach purse on my crotch and then i was humping on it like crazy. I was so excited that my girlfriend forgot her purse so that i could have my fun time with her cute constant companion that hangs off of her shoulder or across her body.
did you leave the cum on her purse ?
classicleatherpurse

Yes, I did in fact have the balls to leave the cum on her purse! She ended up picking it up the next day and noticed the dry stains and was wondering how they got there. So, I told her that I accidentally spilled some beer on the purse, since she had originally left it in my living room. The funny thing is that she believed me. I looked her right in the eye when she asked. Heehee!
I don't see her that much anymore, because we agreed to see other people.
Currently, I am involved in a situation where I have access to a 17 year old's very soft purse and I recently had the opportunity to fuck and masturbate with it. I do residential painting for homes in my area and my most recent customer has a pretty 17 year old daughter whom has left her purse unattended. I am looking forward to rubbing my cock on her purse.
Thank you for your post.
pursecummer

Post by pursecummer »

Damn that's hot! You are lucky. Show us pictures of that soft purse and the girl! Thanks
ihumpherpurse

Post by ihumpherpurse »

To be in the type of business where you get to mesh with young women is a dream cum true for any straight man! Show us a pic or two of the purse belonging to that 17-year old girl. It must have been quite a frienzied purse jizzing session!
ifucklthr

Post by ifucklthr »

classicleatherpurse wrote:Yes, I did in fact have the balls to leave the cum on her purse! She ended up picking it up the next day and noticed the dry stains and was wondering how they got there. So, I told her that I accidentally spilled some beer on the purse, since she had originally left it in my living room. The funny thing is that she believed me. I looked her right in the eye when she asked. Heehee!
Currently, I am involved in a situation where I have access to a 17 year old's very soft purse and I recently had the opportunity to fuck and masturbate with it. I do residential painting for homes in my area and my most recent customer has a pretty 17 year old daughter whom has left her purse unattended. I am looking forward to rubbing my cock on her purse.
Thank you for your post.
thats hot hope to hear about the new quest or even see pics of your doings on the young girls leather purse
classicleatherpurse

pursecummer wrote:Damn that's hot! You are lucky. Show us pictures of that soft purse and the girl! Thanks
I will have pics to post soon. There is a great chance that I will have a better encounter with the girl's purse because there's a strong possibility that the girl and her family will be going away early this week due to the upcumming Easter holiday! I plan to tell the family that it would be more convenient for me to complete the painting project while they are away. During that time, I can "borrow" her purse and have my way with it! I noticed that the girl is currently using a different purse so the brown purse will likely be hanging in her closet. I am so excited for this to happen.
I'll keep you posted.
classicleatherpurse

ihumpherpurse wrote:To be in the type of business where you get to mesh with young women is a dream cum true for any straight man! Show us a pic or two of the purse belonging to that 17-year old girl. It must have been quite a frienzied purse jizzing session!
Oh yes, it certainly is a dream cum true to splatter my semen and rub my hard cock on her
fuckin' soft purse!! I will have pics to post soon. I am so happy that this girl's parents hired me
to do the painting in their home. The project will take awhile so I will have some good opportunities to
jizz the 17 year old's purse!! Heehee!! :D 8)
The family will be going away to visit relatives for the Easter Holiday this weekend! Therefore, I plan
to tell them that it would be more convenient to do the painting while no one is home. That would be
perfect chance for fuck galore with the young girl's brown purse!!
I'll keep you posted ihump. Thanks!
classicleatherpurse

ifucklthr wrote:
classicleatherpurse wrote:Yes, I did in fact have the balls to leave the cum on her purse! She ended up picking it up the next day and noticed the dry stains and was wondering how they got there. So, I told her that I accidentally spilled some beer on the purse, since she had originally left it in my living room. The funny thing is that she believed me. I looked her right in the eye when she asked. Heehee!
Thank you for your post.
thats hot hope to hear about the new quest or even see pics of your doings on the young girls leather purse
Oh man, I am so stoked to be in this wonderful situation that gives me the pleasure of fucking her purse left and right!
I will have pics to post soon. Sometimes it's tricky to sneak a picture, because everyone is in and outta the house - it's a pretty hectic household. However, that will change soon for my benefit. The girl and her family are planning to go away early this weekend for the upcumming Easter Holiday. I will tell them that it would be more convenient to do the painting while no one is around and in my way. This is going to be the perfect chance for fuck galore with that young girl's brown soft purse!! --Oh fuck yeah!! I have painted for many older people but this is the first time that I have done residential painting for a family with a young teenage daughter. There is an older brother, that I have to becareful of because he sometimes brings his buddies over and that gets to be challenge. When I start my work day there, the adrenalin starts to take control of me when I gaze my eyes on the girl's purse! I cannot get that damn purse out of my mind!! You get what i am sayin? To have that intense arousal is what truly makes a leather purse fetish an incredible feeling and it feels so fucking, fucking great!!! I have been interested in leather purses since the age of 4 and have never stopped worshipping, fondling, caressing, kissing, fucking and masturbating to leather or leather like purses!!
I am so glad that this forum is here for men to share their similar interests and experiences! This site is awesome!!