fucked my girlfriend's Coach purse

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

classicleatherpurse

fucked my girlfriend's Coach purse

Post by classicleatherpurse »

Earlier this evening, i had the chance to fuck my girlfriend's leather Coach purse. It felt so amazing to penetrate that
smooth, high quality leather with my cock. My dick was so fricken' hard and i was in total ecstasy!
My girlfriend and i had some drinks tonight and later on she wasn't feelin' well, so i drove her home. When i returned home, i walked into the living room to watch television and i noticed that her Coach purse was on the floor beside the televison stand. Oh man, i started to shit my pants when i saw my girl's very nice leather Coach purse laying there.
So, i went upstairs to my bedroom to masturbate with it, fondle it and caress it. I rubbed the black leather Coach purse on my crotch and then i was humping on it like crazy. I was so excited that my girlfriend forgot her purse so that i could have my fun time with her cute constant companion that hangs off of her shoulder or across her body.
Wamshoes

Re: fucked my girlfriend's Coach purse

Post by Wamshoes »

Very nice!
drcuddles999

Post by drcuddles999 »

Last edited by drcuddles999 on Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
knelson692012

Post by knelson692012 »

very awesomely nice
purselover

Post by purselover »

Hey! When the cat is away, the mice will play! The Coach purse looks beautiful! Sperm it! Jizz it! Cream it till it's filled up!
wetman1

Post by wetman1 »

I love that purse, such a nice way to break it in too.
purselover

Post by purselover »

Hell yeah! Great to break the leather in that way. Unfortunately, semen damages leather, as it's acidic. Best to use leather conditioning cream on the purse/shoe/boot after the jizz job.
wetman1 wrote:I love that purse, such a nice way to break it in too.
hildoo

Post by hildoo »

Need the picture pleasee. Love coach!
classicleatherpurse

Post by classicleatherpurse »

Yes, i love Coach purses very much. It's fun to worship, have amazing sex with the leather Coach purses!! :D :) 8)
hildoo

Post by hildoo »

Awesome. Does she have any more? I buy used sexy coach purses from women off of craigslist and then give them to
My wife as gifts. She knows I have a purse fetish. Soo awesome to see my wife using these womens purses that
I jiZzed on. I love the long thin leather straps on older coach purses. If your girl is in to it,
You should do what I've done in the past. Slowly fit all of the thin strap into her pussy and then fuck her.
Its awesome. The strap goes in circles inside her and around your dick. Cum inside and have
Her pull it out. So great to see her with the strap around her that was just inside her. I will try
And post some pics of my wifes coach purses.