masturbating & worshipping sister's leather purse

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

classicleatherpurse

masturbating & worshipping sister's leather purse

Post by classicleatherpurse »

Ever since my sister has bought herself a very nice leather purse back in the early 90s, i couldn't stop staring at the luxiourious black leather. My sister's pocketbook is absolutely amazing and makes my cock so fricken hard & wet!
To this day, i cannot control my secret desires for bangin' the crap out of that beautiful black leather pocketbook!
She really knew how to choose the purse for her and i am so happy that my sister has great taste for ultra-feminine fashion!
My penis gets so stiff and erect whenever i start to play with my sister's very nice pocketbook. The leather is smooth as butter and it is so easy to fall in love and have a huge masturbation feast with her stylish leather purse. Oh my, how i worship the shit out of my sister's great Italian pocketbook. The purse is durable and beatifully handcrafted from
an Italian artisan who knows how to meld exotic, high quality materials into a elegant shape & design. Therefore, the result is that my sister's leather pocketbook will be fucked with joy & happiness and awesome pleasure!! I often have access to her black leather European handbag because my sister goes out of town a lot and doesn't take her nice leather black Italian pocketbook with her. She has a different bag that she opts to take with her instead. Currently, my sister will be out of town for 4 days, so i will have the opportunity to masturbate and fuck her pocketbook many times... so hard!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
purselover

Re: masturbating & worshipping sister's leather purse

Post by purselover »

It's a very nice purse. Does it have an interior that is leather or vinyl? Send your seed up in it!! I had an aunt who had a purse that was always screaming for me to fuck it, but i never got the chance. Whenever i saw that hot purse on her shoulder, or on her couch, or on my couch, i was plotting and scheming. Almost got my paws on it once. I was a teen, and slept over her house many times,, playing with my cousins, like kids always do. I slept on the couch, and that purse was under the coffee table, right next to it. Many times i coulda pulled that hot purse onto the couch, and dick-surfed that purse. I coulda dry humped it, wet humped it, slept with it tucked in my sweatpants, jizzed every stitch, compartment, zipper, and strap. I woulda stayed up allll night bouncing that purse on my cock n balls, spurting my seed in it. It never happened, as i wasn't as gutsy as a youngster as i am nowadays. If i could turn back time, that purse would be sopping wet with my semen. Guaranteed! And multiple times!

All hail the purse! The ultimate sex toy!!!!
classicleatherpurse

Oh yes it sure is! The inside lining of my sister's purse appears to be vinyl but has a leather feel to it and rubbing a penis inside it, is an incredible sensation! Ooh wee! Jizz, jizz, jizz.... Super fun to fuck - yeah!
Well, i can relate to your situation when u visited at your aunt's place. Was the strap to your aunt's purse long?
The reason that i ask is because....one of my favorite parts to "play" with the purse is on the strap, especially if it's long since you can do let it hang on your penis or tie it up in knots, just to let the purse dangle from your balls.
Or i can get crazy and put the purse onto a ceiling fan and let it spin around fast. Just before i have sex with a purse, i like to play with it, such as taking off my clothes and wearing the purse across my body and dance around to the rhythm of music and also if their is a ceiling fan at a neighbor's house that i house-sit at, then i put the purse onto the fan and let it spin around fast. That gets me excited and aroused to see the purse spinning around and then i shut off the fan, grab the purse and jump into bed and give it a great fuck to soak up my juices in it! Ahh damn, it feels so fuckin' sweet!
Do you have a old picture of your aunt's purse? Can u describe how it looks? Also, do u have a old family photo of your aunt?
I am always curious to see what a lady looks like with her purse.
Thank you for sharing your story. Leather purses are the best invention and sex toy ever made in this world!!
purselover

Post by purselover »

Hi. I'll see if i have a pic of my aunt with her purse hanging on her shoulder. Probably not, but it was a tan shoulderbag, not too big. It had a few zippered compartments, on the top, and the side. I am not even sure if it was leather or vinyl. I just know that i did touch it once as a kid, and it felt very soft and fuckable! We were in the back seat of a car, coming home from a family outing. She fell asleep, and the purse was right in the middle of us. I tried manuevering the purse to get it on my lap, where i could hump it. Just when i almost had it in position, she started to wake up. If she stayed asleep a few minutes longer, and i would have had on my lap, or between my legs, and my cock woulda been rock hard while humping it, and i probably would have came in my pants. LOL If she stayed asleep even longer, i woulda unzipped my fly for a little cock-purse contact, or even got on top of it and rode it. I would have rather made the move on her purse while spending the night all those times, as i coulda splooged that purse all night long, bouncing it on my junk and making it warm and wet. Ohhh what memories!!! Your sis' purse is awesome! It reminds me of a purse both of my sisters shared when they were in their teens. It was a small shoulderbag, made of leather. I always tried getting that purse on my junk. One time, my older sister had a garage sale and when she closed up shop, she put the stuff she didn't sell in the garage. Well, the purse/shoe/boot fucker that is me started rummaging through her garage sale stuff, and i finally find that leather shoulderbag. I take it into the house, hurrying to my bedroom, and i start jerking with it. I turned it inside out, squirt some hand lotion in it, zipped it almost closed, where my cock was in it, and laid back on my bed, fucking that purse, wetting the beautiful, soft, and supple leather. There were other purses of my sisters that i jacked off with over the years, but that one was the best!
classicleatherpurse

Ah, your sister's leather purse that she had in the garage sale sounds like the style of purse that i could fuck all night long while i sleep in bed. By any chance, do you still have that sexy purse laying around somewhere hidden?
Although i love to fuck leather purses from the 70s and 80s, i especially love to rub my cock on my sisters black leather purse
every moment i get the chance. Her purse is one of my all time favorite purses to squirt my seeds on.
It was definitely made for purse cumming! Sometimes, i fantasize about her coming home early from work and catching me "playing" with her leather pocketbook. i could just imagine the look on her face....hehehe.
Have you ever came close to being noticed by your sister or family?
There were a few moments when i was almost noticed by my sister, but i was super quick to hide her purse under my bed when she almost walked in on me my room. At that time i didn't have a lock on my bedroom door.
Did you have any close calls with getting caught for purse cumming?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Who doesn't have some close calls, fellow readers tell us your stories.
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

Ohhhh man! I am thinking about a different purse i used to put on my cock back in the day. I was in my room fucking with it and my mom walked in. i about shut her head in the door. LOL. She was concerned why i rushed to shut the door. We talked about it and i told her i was masturbating.