Purse fetish

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

purselover

Re: Purse fetish

Post by purselover »

Man, it made it more erotic and thrilling that you fucked the Guess bag in her room. Too bad we couldn't make decisions and see things in hindsight, huh? That sucks you got caught. There was nothing in the world you could say to her, to make her understand your purse cumming fetish. It is one of those WTF type of things in life. We are looked at as freaks. Nobody who doesn't have a purse cumming fetish would understand the thril we get. I was always plotting and scheming to fuck purses when i was young. I regret not fucking my aunt's purse she always had on her shoulder whenever i would see her. It was sooo boner-causing! Almost got it on my lap she and i were in back seat of a car once while coming back from a family outing. She was sleeping. If she didn't wake up, i would got it on my lap and dry humped it good. I would have had a boner that wouldn't quit! A shortcoming in my life if there ever was one!
bebelovver

Post by bebelovver »

Hello All, I am new here. I have been collecting leather purses, jackets and skirts for years. I have about 34 purses (all used) I prefer used bought from ebay or at thrift stores. I have tried with new and it doesn't work as well. The really big thrill for me is to fuck a womans purse whom I know, except relatives. I house sit sometimes and when I am there alone, I like to rummage through the closet and gather the lady of the house's purses and heels and put them on my guest bed, then I pump my cock so hard until its ready to burst, then I let the purses hang from my cock and i sometimes like to put my legs through the hand straps and let the zipper rub up against my swollen balls and cock. Once I came about 3 onces of cum. I was streaming for at least a minute. I couldn't believe it. RIGHT into her leather coach purse. Boy, I was really worried about that one. I had to clean it really well. It was a bitch but I managed to get it decent. She hasn't noticed and I've seen her use that bag a few times. Oh, I have no idea what it is about it, but fucking a womans purse makes me really shoot a load. I would love to marry a woman with a large collection like hers. It's such a fucking rush. I actually pooped and pissed in a couple purses she had in the donations boxes in her garage. SO she never found out about that either.I kept those :wink:
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Lets hear some more stories from you purse fetish lovers. 8)
lovespurses

Post by lovespurses »

This is a long post so be for warned.

I first started getting into purses when I was roughly 11 going towards 12 years old. This would have been 1995 or 96. My family is very close friends to a family that lives houses down from ours. Me and their oldest son were good friends plus our families were always helping each other out. One of the way my friends mom Cathy did was run us kids around when my folks couldn't do it. Extracurricular activities, and she even picked me and my brother up from school when she picked up her kids and my parents reciprocated when they could. Cathy drove a full sized Chevy van to haul everybody around. When she was driving in between the two captain chairs in front on the floor was this awesome big black leather purse. Whenever I was riding in that van that purse was on the floor in front. It just looked so sexy sitting up there, light shining in the windshield hitting that purse it just looked so hot. Cathy also did something a little different than what anyone else would do then or now. She would carry her purse out with her in the morning when she took the kids to school or whatever errand she needed to run. But when she got back home if she knew she was leaving to do something later she just left her purse on the floor of A UNLOCKED VAN in their driveway. Believe me, I figured this out and when I walked past the van I would look and see if the purse was there. More times than not it was. There were even times where she forgot and left it in the unlocked van overnight. Like I've said in one of my posts I've just recently got into actually fucking women's purses. Back then I didn't want to take the chance. However one day Cathy was running late getting me and her son to our 6th grade basketball game . She was speeding and got pulled over by the cops. She had to get her stuff out of that sexy purse. When she handed her info to the cops she then asked me to hold on to her purse. :D :D . She didn't notice me secretly fondling her purse. After that I would try to cop a feel of her purse when I could. I would sometimes secretly sneak into their van without anyone knowing a fondle Cathy's purse. Unzip it and look trough it. This went on for a while then one day Cathy picked us up from school and when I got in , no purse. Cathy looked upset. Her daughter asked what was wrong and she told her that while she was at home someone had got in the van and snatched her purse. I was heartbroken deep down I couldn't fondle it anymore. And to tell you the truth I was getting close to snatching it too and keeping it for my own personal enjoyment :D 8) . I just needed a great place to hide it so nobody knew I got it. Alas somebody got to it before me. The thought was at the time if I remember that there were door to door salesman in the neighborhood and one of them snatched Cathy's purse. Nobody ever found out who took the purse and it was never seen again. :cry: :cry: For me that's the one that got away. If only I had decided to take it a little earlier I would have had this hot purse all to myself and I probably would still have it in my possesion. If only I could go back in time :?
Last edited by lovespurses on Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

I was out on a date with my girlfriend, she carried a beautiful black stone mountain flap handbag. I gave it to her as a gift so she was using it. We went to a movie then out in the parking lot started getting hot and heavy. She told me that it was the wrong time of the month and we could not have sex. I asked her what can I do? She said I could masturbate if I wanted to. I then took a deep breath and asked her if I could hold her purse while I masturbated. She looked kind of funny at me but handed me her bag. My cock grew another two inches and pre cum started to leak out. I put on a condom so as to not make a mess on her new purse. She watched as I stroked my cock on her purse and I think it excited her. She was doing heavy breathing when I filled my condom with my seed. She told me that she did not realize how bad I needed relief. I loved every second of it and when I think back on it I get hard all over. :D
timay

Post by timay »

lovespurses wrote:This is a long post so be for warned.

I first started getting into purses when I was roughly 11 going towards 12 years old. This would have been 1995 or 96. My family is very close friends to a family that lives houses down from ours. Me and their oldest son were good friends plus our families were always helping each other out. One of the way my friends mom Cathy did was run us kids around when my folks couldn't do it. Extracurricular activities, and she even picked me and my brother up from school when she picked up her kids and my parents reciprocated when they could. Cathy drove a full sized Chevy van to haul everybody around. When she was driving in between the two captain chairs in front on the floor was this awesome big black leather purse. Whenever I was riding in that van that purse was on the floor in front. It just looked so sexy sitting up there, light shining in the windshield hitting that purse it just looked so hot. Cathy also did something a little different than what anyone else would do then or now. She would carry her purse out with her in the morning when she took the kids to school or whatever errand she needed to run. But when she got back home if she knew she was leaving to do something later she just left her purse on the floor of A UNLOCKED VAN in their driveway. Believe me, I figured this out and when I walked past the van I would look and see if the purse was there. More times than not it was. There were even times where she forgot and left it in the unlocked van overnight. Like I've said in one of my posts I've just recently got into actually fucking women's purses. Back then I didn't want to take the chance. However one day Cathy was running late getting me and her son to our 6th grade basketball game . She was speeding and got pulled over by the cops. She had to get her stuff out of that sexy purse. When she handed her info to the cops she then asked me to hold on to her purse. :D :D . She didn't notice me secretly fondling her purse. After that I would try to cop a feel of her purse when I could. I would sometimes secretly sneak into their van without anyone knowing a fondle Cathy's purse. Unzip it a look trough it. This went on for a while then one day Cathy picked us up from school and when I got in , no purse. Cathy looked upset. Her daughter asked what was wrong and she told her that while she was at home someone had got in the van and snatched her purse. I was heartbroken deep down I couldn't fondle it anymore. And to tell you the truth I was getting close to snatched it too. I just needed a great place to hide it so nobody knew I got it. Alas somebody got to it before me. The thought was at the time if I remember that there were door to door salesman in the neighborhood and one of them snatched Cathy's purse. For me that's the one that got away
holy shit...Cathy had one hell of a sexy bag...just staring at it on the floor of the van must have given such a huge boner!

that bag is seriously fucking HOT!!!!
PursesBootsPumps
ihumpherpurse

Post by ihumpherpurse »

I love to hang purses from my shoulders, multiple ones on each, and i also love hanging a purse from my cock. Then i love wanking a purse while these purses are all over me. One time, i had a mountain of purses about 6 feet high on my bed. Maybe one day i'll get them out and making another mountain of them, but maybe i'll be under that mountain! LOL Then i'll take video and post it on Youtube.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Lets here some more stories about your success or failure with sexy leather purses.
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

How could someone fail at boinking such a lovely inanimate object as a ladies purse? Unless you are alone with it, get your pants around your ankles, and someone comes in and catches you, or the woman who owns the purse somehow grabs it and leaves, without noticing your raging boner in your pants, where you wanted to straddle her purse and leave male sexual fluids all over it, and inside it. I failed at boinking my aunt's purse, as well as my housekeeper's purse. It was just that i was not ballsy like i am these days. If i woulda had a little bit more riskyness, i woulda make those purses SOPPING WET!!!!!!!! They'd be in my bed, me giving them semen baths!!! Just buying purses online, or at thrift stores, and knowing that a female was, at one time, carrying this purse, makes me feel so good inside, that i am going to masturbate with her former arm candy. She loved her purse. That's why she bought it. A woman buys a purse that looks good on her. She carried it around 5000 places, for a year or so. Then, one day, she said, "I want THAT purse (pointing to a purse in a store, or online) and she gave her former purse up, either by donating it to charity (thrift store), or selling it online or at a garage sale. What was once her treasure, is now my sexual pleasure. My current favorte bag is the Michael Kors Grayson patent leather bag. They have several different colors, but black patent is looking mighty sharp. I saw it last year, as a woman was eating at a Burger King restaurant here locally. She had that bag, and i watched it intently. She might have saw me staring at her bag, but i don't care. I loved it! It was beautiful. Brown patent satchel. I wanted one! So i went online and bought it. Now i bought two more. Now, this weekend, i am going to buy several more. I'll have 4 or 5 more by this coming week. I love putting a beach ball inside the purse, inflating it, and riding it. Soooo fun! So sexually stimulating! Then i empty my balls on her former MK purse. The interior of these purses is fun to boink! It's got a soft material inside. If i get too rough, the material tends to flake off. I gotta be more careful. Also, i gotta remember to clean my jizz out of the bag after i boink it, so it stays clean, so i can use it over and over and pleasure myself. Ahhhh i love purses!~
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

lovespurses wrote:This is a long post so be for warned.

I first started getting into purses when I was roughly 11 going towards 12 years old. This would have been 1995 or 96. My family is very close friends to a family that lives houses down from ours. Me and their oldest son were good friends plus our families were always helping each other out. One of the way my friends mom Cathy did was run us kids around when my folks couldn't do it. Extracurricular activities, and she even picked me and my brother up from school when she picked up her kids and my parents reciprocated when they could. Cathy drove a full sized Chevy van to haul everybody around. When she was driving in between the two captain chairs in front on the floor was this awesome big black leather purse. Whenever I was riding in that van that purse was on the floor in front. It just looked so sexy sitting up there, light shining in the windshield hitting that purse it just looked so hot. Cathy also did something a little different than what anyone else would do then or now. She would carry her purse out with her in the morning when she took the kids to school or whatever errand she needed to run. But when she got back home if she knew she was leaving to do something later she just left her purse on the floor of A UNLOCKED VAN in their driveway. Believe me, I figured this out and when I walked past the van I would look and see if the purse was there. More times than not it was. There were even times where she forgot and left it in the unlocked van overnight. Like I've said in one of my posts I've just recently got into actually fucking women's purses. Back then I didn't want to take the chance. However one day Cathy was running late getting me and her son to our 6th grade basketball game . She was speeding and got pulled over by the cops. She had to get her stuff out of that sexy purse. When she handed her info to the cops she then asked me to hold on to her purse. :D :D . She didn't notice me secretly fondling her purse. After that I would try to cop a feel of her purse when I could. I would sometimes secretly sneak into their van without anyone knowing a fondle Cathy's purse. Unzip it and look trough it. This went on for a while then one day Cathy picked us up from school and when I got in , no purse. Cathy looked upset. Her daughter asked what was wrong and she told her that while she was at home someone had got in the van and snatched her purse. I was heartbroken deep down I couldn't fondle it anymore. And to tell you the truth I was getting close to snatching it too and keeping it for my own personal enjoyment :D 8) . I just needed a great place to hide it so nobody knew I got it. Alas somebody got to it before me. The thought was at the time if I remember that there were door to door salesman in the neighborhood and one of them snatched Cathy's purse. Nobody ever found out who took the purse and it was never seen again. :cry: :cry: For me that's the one that got away. If only I had decided to take it a little earlier I would have had this hot purse all to myself and I probably would still have it in my possesion. If only I could go back in time :?
WOW! Just think, if you could have been the one to snatch the purse first. You could pleasure yourself with it, and then say "Hey! I found your purse." and come up with some bullshit story. Then she would keep it in the van, like usual, and you could pleasure yourself with it often, like everynight! WOW! That was a failed endeavor, but not your fault. If the purse in those photos looks anything like the purse she got snatched, then you totally got unlucky. I would have soiled that purse for hours every night, emptying my nuts into it!