I fuck the handbags of my aunt and her daughter Update!!!!!

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Ncemax

Re: I fuck the handbags of my aunt and her daughter Update

Post by Ncemax »

I'd bust my load all over the collar! Then I'd cum on the back and clean it enough just so I'd see a outline of my stain. :D
purselover

Post by purselover »

I would just cream the bag! That MCM bag is a beauty!! I used to have one. Put a semen explosion into it!! And on it! Then post for all to see! The daughter will never know, as long as you clean up the mess, and that's the best part!
Leatherbaglover

Post by Leatherbaglover »

The gray old leather handbag from my aunt. It is at the moment unambiguously my favorite handbag. I fuck them so often i am able and have already donated a lot of sperm in this handbag. :D
100_5290a.jpg
100_5291a.jpg
100_5292a.jpg
100_5292b.jpg
100_5293a.jpg
100_5294a.jpg
100_5295a.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
purselover

Post by purselover »

That is one glorious site to see! Semen on a purse! HOT! Now, what would be hotter? Seeing a woman carrying a purse on her shoulder, and a cum wad on the side, either moist, or dried up. She didn't notice that some guy wanked on her purse! Wooooooooooooooo!!!
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Most people will not know how good it feels to shoot your seed over a soft leather handbag, it makes my day.
purselover

Post by purselover »

Right on, Radared! The only thing better is shooting your seed over MULTIPLE purses in one, long, awesome purse-wanking session, purses that a woman, or women currently own and carry. How i love seeing a purse on a table, chair, or couch that is unattended. I saw one yesterday at McDonalds. A BEAUTIFUL patent leather bag on a table. The woman who owned it was kinda near it, but how a thief could have ran up to it, grabbed it, and ran out the store. Iwould nevertake the risk. I would rather know the woman, and romp on that purse while she's not,looking, like at her house. That purse was screaming at me, "rape me!!!!!" It sure did look high end! It was definitely a time when i wish i had my cell phone with me so i could take a photo of it!
Leatherbaglover

My aunt has a big fetish for handbags. I know this already for over 35 years. At this time i have also discovered my predilection for handbags and the handbags of my aunt belonged to my first " test objects ". But back to auntie's handbag fetish. She has bought all years one after the other, sometimes every week a new handbag and not the cheap shit. Only the best parts, the finest leather etc..My aunt buys her handbags only in good leather goods shops. I was present as a boy a few times when she has bought a new handbag. I found it always absolutely cool and stimulating. A whole store full of handbags and the smell after leather mmmmmm. Then i always had time to look around the store and at unobserved moments i could rub my stiff penis on one or other handbag. Once, i could improve even some handbags with my sperm. Would have known with pleasure which ladies they have bought later.
But back to here and now.My aunt has just her purchase fetish and she does not throw her handbags also in the garbage. So there must be a lot of handbags in her house. Because she was now the last 3 weeks on vacation, finally, i had the opportunity to look around her house Thoroughly. I have looked quite especially for her handbags from the seventies and eighties years and, finally, after two days i have made a discovery on the attic. Two big cardboards, full from old things from my aunt. In it i also found most of her old handbags. I was pleased very much to see again my old leather handbags fucked with devotion and i am still pleased even more that i can fuck them now again. Because my aunt will not miss these handbags at the moment, i have taken most of them to my home. Here with me they are simply better stored.

100_9958a.jpg
100_9959a.jpg
100_9961a.jpg
100_9962a.jpg
100_9963a.jpg
100_9965a.jpg
100_9967a.jpg
100_9969a.jpg
100_9970a.jpg
100_9971a.jpg
100_9972a.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Leatherbaglover

More cum for my aunt´s handbags :D
100_7779a.jpg
100_7780a.jpg
100_7782a.jpg
100_7783a.jpg
100_7784a.jpg
100_7785a.jpg
100_7786a.jpg
Wamshoes

Re: I fuck the handbags of my aunt and her daughter Update!

Post by Wamshoes »

Fantastic update!!!
Leatherbaglover

Re: I fuck the handbags of my aunt and her daughter Update!

Fucking one of her leather jacket and one from her handbags :D
100_7771a.jpg
100_7772a.jpg
100_7773a.jpg
100_7774a.jpg
100_7775a.jpg
100_7776a.jpg
100_7777a.jpg
100_7778a.jpg