How you started to cum handbags

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

humper1256

Re: How you started to cum handbags

Post by humper1256 »

Me, I started with leather coats. I was afraid of breaking something inside the bag so I borrowed my baby sitters long red leather coat. I would act as if I was going to bed and she would stay downstairs and study, leaving her coat in the living room all by itself.
I would lay it flat and then wrap myself in the leather all around my nuts and my stiffie would then squirt all this wet stuff all over and just add to my excitement. Not to mention the smell of her and the crunchey noise it would make. I would hump away for hours on that coat. Then one summer day I found that coat in her trash with two pairs of high heels. Those poor high heels only lasted about a week before I humped the heels off of them then they went into the creek mud behind my house. As for the coat I kept it for another three years, by then I was cumming on it at least three to four times a day. That coat had turned into a crusty mess so I lay it to rest next to her old high heels in the creek.
It should still be there in the mud thirty of forty years later.
Years later I found the girls in high school usually had more than one leather jacket. When I graduated I had at least twenty jackets and about ten pairs of boots. Still never really got into purses.
SoftPurseLover

Post by SoftPurseLover »

The earliest I remember is 3 purses that my mom had. One was black crinkle patent leather with gold trim and a long shoulder strap. The second was a similar purse in brown. The third was my favorite. It was all white with a shoulder strap and was this super soft patent leather. It was so soft I called it crushy. Does anyone remember that material? I loved how super soft it felt on my hard on.
When she was out I would get one of her purses and rub them on me until i would cum on them. Her white purse was def my favorite since it was so soft and crushy. It's making me hard thinking abut it now. Many times I would jack off on one purse and shoot cum onto another. That was the best. It felt soo good to have my hard cock slipping in the cum on the purse. Did that today with one of my wifes purses, and it still feels so good. I tried to take some pics but they didn't turn out well. You couldn't see the subject well.
So cool that I found this site.
purselover

Post by purselover »

Yes, guy! That is the greatest thing in the world. When mom, or the female that owned the purse wasn't around, it was time to boink it! Time to bust a nut inside her purse, and then lay there in the afterglow. Then,it was time to clean up the mess, making sure the purse wasn't obviously used for seminal target practice, and put it back where it was found. Mom never knew her favorite bags were cummed on with furiousity. It's better that there is a secret, rather than having a woman "approve" of purse boinkings. I lusted after my sister's brown leather purse (as i discussed in this thread), but never took it to bed. I should have, and COULD have! Sis' room was just across the hall from mine. I could have taken it to bed, smacked my cock and balls against it for a while, made a sopping mess in it, tidied up my mess, and ran it back into Sis' room in record time. I wasn't as daring back then as i am now. She would be looking for her purse all over the house if i was as daring then as i am now. It would be all hot and sweaty inside my pj's, with multiple cumwads inside it as i comfortably slept. She would be panicked, thinking she left it at work, or at school. They would never in a million years think that i sexed it up. LOL
vito117

Post by vito117 »

No way would I jizz on my mom's or sisters bags.
(Kinda odd if ya ask me.)
However..........
Girlfriend's bags hell yes.
Girlfriend's mom's bags....oh yeah ( nice big purses)
Girlfriend's friend's bags....yepper
Girlfriend's long leather coats......yes again.

At various parties over the years...snuck into bedroom closets....jizzed on the homeowners wife's bags or party guests' bags and leather coats if stored in a room out of the way during party.

But in this day and age....gotta be careful with all the hidden cameras, nanny cams...etc...people employ in their homes now. Could be VERY embarrassing if caught on camera.
purselover

Post by purselover »

No way would I jizz on my mom's or sisters bags.
(Kinda odd if ya ask me.)
NOT ME! A purse is a purse!

However..........
Girlfriend's bags hell yes.
Girlfriend's mom's bags....oh yeah ( nice big purses)
Girlfriend's friend's bags....yepper
Girlfriend's long leather coats......yes again.
At various parties over the years...snuck into bedroom closets....jizzed on the homeowners wife's bags or party guests' bags and leather coats if stored in a room out of the way during party.

I remember, maybe talked about on this website, where a guy would go into the "purse and coat room" of a party, where they set up a bedroom or other room for women's purses and i would imagine both women's and men's coats. I would never jizz a coat. ONLY a purse, or maybe a pair of pumps or boots. Anyway, the guy somehow unlocked the purse and coat room's door, went inside, and pumped loads inside and on the outside of purses. The woman gets ready to leave the party, reaches into the purse to retireve her car keys, and the most awful expression appears on her face. Don't know if she thinks that maybe, one of her lotion bottles sprung a leak, or if she knows that some guy jizzed in her purse. It would be awesome to be the guy to spooge a girl's bag. Think of all the women who get drunk off their asses at parties. Sometimes they don't use the purse and coat room. They just put their purse on a table, or a chair, or the couch, or the stairs, if it's a two-story house, or apartment. You just give a glance around to make sure the coast is clear, whisk the purse up into your hand, and run to the restroom. People are drunk, or high. They don't care what's going on. Then you have your way with the purse. If it's a hot Coach/Chanel/Gucci/Balanciaga/Chloe/etc. bag, you just jizz it for hours. Her car keys, wallet, money, pens, notepad, cellphone, gum, etc. get totally drenched in your jizz. She opens up the purse to retireve her keys, and she's like "WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?!?!?!?!?! EWWWWWWWWWWW!" Would be the highlight of the party to see her expression! You initiated her purse. Haha!!

But in this day and age....gotta be careful with all the hidden cameras, nanny cams...etc...people employ in their homes now. Could be VERY embarrassing if caught on camera.

This is true. Many people have webcams or IP cameras set up during parties, to catch thieves, and to make sure nobody is doing anything illegal. If you sneak into a woman's closet, grab some of her best purses, run into the bathroom and wank on them, you are going to have a lot of splainin to do!! BUT what if the woman gets off by you fucking her purses? I guess that would be a different topic of discussion. LOL

leatherpursesexx

Post by leatherpursesexx »

It started for me wit my grandma soft leather purses, i would touch them, hold them in my underwear my dick is hard now just talkin bout purses, mmm
radared1

Post by radared1 »

How many of you are active, at least daily for using purses to masturbate with? I am curious, I love to use them every day and sometimes it is all I can think about. How about you? 8)
ROB124

Post by ROB124 »

I was very young, and we did not have spare change for toys. My mother gave me some old purses to play with. I remember my father saying it was not a good idea, and my mother saying "but he really likes them". That, and her cigarettes. I just loved the tobacco smell. A lifetime fetish with cigarettes, purses, shoes, lipsticks perfume and anything feminine evolved. Also, spanking, but I don't know how this forum is on that topic.
bebelovver

Post by bebelovver »

I was a bit older when I realized how exciting it is to fuck a purse. I was alone one weekend and decided to fuck my then girlfriends purses in the closet. She had a small collection of leather purses since most were cloth or other materials. I grabbed a guess purse she had and started to fuck it hard. Like I was pounding the fuck out of it with my cock and it felt so good. I didn't cum on it...since I didn't want to get in trouble. Then the next weekend she was pissed because her cat was peeing in her bag. I was elated as now I can blame it on the cat. So, all of the sudden she started to be away more often and I found out she was cheating on me. I went to town on all her leather purses and a pair of boots. She was mad and threatened to sue me for damages. I was like, hey, you are the one that cheated on me remember? she left the purses and boots behind and took the rest of stuff. Moved to Canada with her new beau. Hehhee
Fman

Post by Fman »

Last edited by Fman on Sun Jul 10, 2022 11:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.