My Sisters Purse Stolen while she sleeps for my cock to enjo

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

handbagfetish

My Sisters Purse Stolen while she sleeps for my cock to enjo

Post by handbagfetish »

I managed to grab my sisters purse while she was sleeping and rubbed my cock all over it. I took it out of her handbag but i couldnt get the bag incase she woke up

[ATTACH]82951[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]82952[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]82953[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]82954[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]82955[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]82956[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]82957[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]82958[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]82959[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]82960[/ATTACH]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
shawn666

Re: My Sisters Purse Stolen while she sleeps for my cock to

Post by shawn666 »

getting hatd just looking. love the pics HOT :P
drcuddles999

Post by drcuddles999 »

Last edited by drcuddles999 on Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Leatherbaglover

Post by Leatherbaglover »

Greatful pictures :!: :wink: :D . Would like to see more from your handbags and your sex with it :D
timay

Post by timay »

I've got to say...that is one of the HOTTEST wallets/purses I have EVER seen!! and I've seen a LOT!
Please tell us more about your sister...any pics of her maybe?

Her bag and purse get me VERY hard!!

thanks!!
PursesBootsPumps
handbagfetish

Post by handbagfetish »

Im glad u like her purse. She nearly caught me in her bag the other nite i said i was in her room for a dvd lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lover man

Post by Lover man »

Her purse is fucking hot. Makes me so hard
Lover man

Post by Lover man »

Love the purse
KIDGLOVES48

Post by KIDGLOVES48 »

your cock looks very excited inside her bag.
ihumpherpurse

Post by ihumpherpurse »

The purse is amazing looking!!!! I'd rather fuck it than the wallet! I was stalking my sister's purse when i was a teen. She was asleep in the livingroom, after partying all night. She came home, and fell asleep on the couch. Her nuclear hot purse, black leather and amazing looking, was on the coffee table next to her. I shoulda just grabbed it and sexed it up. She was drunk, she wouldn't have even noticed it missing if she woke up. LOL It's soooooooooo fun stalking a purse. Sometimes you get it, sometimes you don't. I think of my aunt's purse, the one that i mentioned on this website many times. The one i coulda boinked for days and shot 5 gallons of cum into. The one i coulda saturated every stitch, every compartment, every zipper, every strap, with jizz! I stalked her purse so many times. Unfortunately, i never got to nut inside that beautiful, fantastic purse! It will always be a fantasy that never turned to reality. :( I also stalked my housekeeper's purse that she kept on our kitchen counter. I coulda showered that purse with cum, but never did. :( My mom's good friend slept over the house years ago. She sometimes would have that HUGE tote bag with her. It looked amazing! It was brown leather, but i wanted to nut all inside it and outside it! Never did. She had another friend who had a green purse. That purse was meh....it was fuckable. One day, i got to nut on it! She came over to see mom. She went into where my mom was watching tv. I grabbed her purse, ran it into my bedroom, and locked the door. I sprayed some hand lotion on it, and went to town. Went on my bed, and jacked off with the purse. I nutted a pretty big explosion on it. I cleaned up my mess, and brought it back into the living room. It was beautiful! :)