frist pursse i ever cumed on

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

KJS

frist pursse i ever cumed on

Post by KJS »

p1.jpg
[attachment=0]2.jpg[/attachment[attachment=0]

HPIM0419.JPG[/attachment cum on it
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by KJS on Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
drcuddles999

Re: frist pursse i ever cumed on

Post by drcuddles999 »

Last edited by drcuddles999 on Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
purselover

Post by purselover »

Awesome purse wetting!! I love purses, and have over 200!!! I just can't get enough! I usually buy second-hand purses from thrift stores. The scent of the perfume is still in it. It's beautiful! Sometimes i wear pumps, or high-heel boots, and masturbate with purses. Sometimes i masturbate with boots. If only the women who owned those items could see what i'm doing to their bags or shoes.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

I know you posted this over a year ago but I love the words you used, I do the same thing with my purses. I also love to wear womens heels, and thigh high boots. They make the cum fly father.
stiefeltraeger

Post by stiefeltraeger »

The most important thing is how you feel during fucking and cuming on and in the bag. When it is a used bag, it is much more exciting, because of the pleasent smell of the bag and the perfume, the femal owner had. Also the smell of her body mixed with her perfume.
It turns me on so much, that I jerk off so many times inside them. I have a tiny, but wounderfull collection of bags, boots and heels in all sizes!!!!
purselover

Post by purselover »

stiefeltraeger wrote:The most important thing is how you feel during fucking and cuming on and in the bag. When it is a used bag, it is much more exciting, because of the pleasent smell of the bag and the perfume, the femal owner had. Also the smell of her body mixed with her perfume.
It turns me on so much, that I jerk off so many times inside them. I have a tiny, but wounderfull collection of bags, boots and heels in all sizes!!!!
Also, it's the bag that another female had before you used it. She used to carry it around under her arm, or hanging from her shoulder, or clasped in her hand. Now, you are doing something so surreal to that purse that she's had her hands on 100,000 times. She would be totally dumbfounded if she knew what you did to it. It's very exhiliariting and sexually exciting to put your cock and balls inside and outside of that purse. That's if you acquire a purse that she doesn't own anymore, that you bought at a thrift store, yard sale, swap meet, from ebay, whatever. It's even better when she CURRENTLY owns it, and has no idea that you violated her purse. That's so sneaky, and so challenging, because how far does a woman go without her purse? Most of the time it's got her money in it, or her credit cards, and she doesn't wanna be a victim of monetary theft. She keeps it nearby her most of the time, unless she trusts you, or puts it somewhere where she THINKS it's safe, a theory which you then debunk by getting your hands on it and molesting it. Also, usually when a woman buys a purse, she really likes it. Sometimes she really LOVES it! She becomes attached to it. It contains not only her money and credit cards, but her makeup, her personal stuff, pens, kleenex, and other items. She shows it off in front of her friends, and in view of the public. She's at the mall, at a restaurant, or wherever, and she knows that if it's a hot purse, that lots of women are going to compliment her about it, and they'll be envious if the purse is a high-end one. Then, provided you know her, you somehow, someway, get that purse in your clutches, and you shoot your love juices all over it. Then after you're done, you clean it up, and put it back where you found it. She has NO idea that you used her purse for sex. That's exciting! You can always use her purse to wank on, and she'll be clueless, provided you clean it up. If you leave a big ol cumshot on it that's all dried up, or even fresh, or damp, she's gonna be suspicious. In the few purses i've ever shot on that some woman owned at the time, i've cleaned them up after using them. I told the story many times about my aunt's purse that i so badly wanted to sex up, when i was a kid. I did so many sleep overs at my aunt's house, i could have molested that purse plenty of times. I kick myself in the ass for never doing it. I would have wet ever stitch, every zipper, and every compartment of that purse. Even the straps!!! She always kept it under the coffee table. Where did i sleep when i used to do sleep overs at her house? On the couch, right NEXT to the coffee table. The purse was there all night while she was asleep. I could have easily reached down, brought it up to the couch, wrapped my blanket around it, and soon after, it would have been drenched with my semen!
KJS

Post by KJS »

Anyone else still have the first purse that started it all for them?
radared1

Post by radared1 »

My oldest purse is from the 1980's it is an Anne Klein Hobo which was sold for ten years. I love how it feels and use if to this day. I had one older handbag that I bought at the Bon Marche for my mother when I was a young boy. She later caught me in bed with it as I was humping away. It felt so smooth and sexy, it was a hobo bag probably 16 inches long and 10 inches high. Saddle color, nice memories.
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

KJS wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:47 am Anyone else still have the first purse that started it all for them?
The first purse i had an orgasm with was a LeSportsac. They were little clutch bags carried by all my female classmates back in the late 70's/early 80's. My sister had one. Well, the outer material was nylon, but it had a softer inner matetial. I just smuggled her LeSportsac outta her room, brought it to my room, climbed in bed, and put my cock in it, and zipped it up. I just started constantly rubbing my cock with it. I felt my face get warm, and i noticed i came. i flooded the purse! It was a really awesome feeling. 500+ purses later, and i am loving it!