New memeber with purse tale

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

vito117

New memeber with purse tale

Post by vito117 »

Love the site...and here I was thinking I was the ONLY guy on the planet with a purse fetish ... :P
Anyhooo..I have a "purse" tale to share with you.
First off I love ladies who carry those big trendy styled purses. Not necessarily the $500 Coach or Gucci bags but stylish none the less. The big bags with the pockets, zippers, buckles, big hardware, shiny real or faux leather are so cool to see and touch.
I love to see those older moms MILF & GILFS walking or shopping with the leather coat...sweater.... silk scarf..gloves, ...long nails...jewelry....and of course the huge bag on their shoulders or in their shopping cart. :twisted:
On to my tale:
I was at a large wedding reception a few weeks back and I really didn't know many people in the reception hall as I was from out of town and the wedding involved some ex-co-worker of mine who invited me.
So as I'm making the rounds talking to people, drinking Grey Goose & tonic, I was introduced to this lady who was a dead ringer for Martha Stewart! She was prolly in her late 50's , had the sandy blondish hair with silver highlights, those trendy eye glasses, and was dressed in a classic double breasted navy blue pantsuit with a silky scarve tucked under the collar!. The suit jacket had the 2 rows of silver buttons up the front and it looked so classy with her bob hair-style, and hoop earrings.
Best part: She had on her shoulder a HUGE navy blue tote bag purse!! The bag was a trendy looking, about 16" x 14" tall.. soft leather....silver hardware, buckles on the outside pocket flaps, and it looked as if she carried her house inside it! It wasn't a designer bag that I know of but looked like quality leather. The way the light hit it is was so cool too.
The way she stood there and chatted with me was incredible. She had one hand on the shoulder straps of the purse like ladies will do and the other on her glass of wine. I couldn't help notice the long nails done in burgundy nail polish along with the rings, and a jingly-charm bracelet dangling out of her suit jacket cuff. ( I do notice details!)
We chatted about various things and I find out she's married, has kids....grand kids....volunteers at the local school , church.....an all around suburban housewifey...etc..etc..
So we head over to a table to chat some more as she seemed interested in my current remodeling projects on my house I was telling her about. Of course I couldn't keep my head straight as I mind fucked that huge purse!.. :D
As she sat down she placed her big purse on the table right in front of me!! So close I could smell it I thought. I then made the comment to her: " Hey..thats a cool purse".." It's so big!".
I waited to see how she'd react and she giggled and said.." Well, I love big bags ya know!"
My cock was getting harder and harder with the scent of her Este Lauder perfume, the purse, the hands, hair...everything.
By now I was feeling pretty daring with Grey Goose taking its toll on my inhibitions and I tell her: " Gosh Deb, I could live inside that purse!"..." What do you carry in there anyway?'........ " You ladies seem to like these big purse styles don't you?"
She then grabs the purse and places it on her lap to open it up and SHOW ME the contents of her bag...BOING!
A long zipper is pulled and the inside is exposed. I saw the silver satiny lining first.....followed by all of her lady things in the bottom of the bag: huge-long- leather wallet that was silver leather, a long cosmetic bag, 2 bottles of lotion, brush, another bag with lipsticks and lipgloss, ciggy purse, address book, all kinds of receipts, gum, mints, shopping lists, sun glass case, pens......On the inside side walls of the purse were 2 long zippered satiny pockets that probably contained more cosmetics, or pens...keys..maybe.
The whole time Deb is pulling on zippers and looking into purse pockets to show me what she was carrying. My head was spinning and cock hard as rock by now!
She then did something totally amazing...she took the purse and simply plopped it onto my lap so I could see how heavy the purse was! My gawd!! I almost came inside my suit pants!
I even held the bag up to smell the inside! OMG.......incredible as I could actually smell the bag's contents: ( lotion, leather, perfume, leather wallet, powder, gum) ....I then said " I love how ladies bags smell inside them". Deb let out a loud cackle when she heard me say that .
She was giggling in that mature lady way having fun with our little purse talk .
So here I was....sitting with this classy mature mom and holding her big navy blue leather bag on my lap! I then told her in a jokingly way : " I could be your very own purse valet and hand you purse items all day long"..... She said" Oh..I like that!" " But you'd have to wear a purse matching outfit each day".
More laughter from both of us.
I went on to ask her about her purse collection...and shoes ( I'm not a shoe fetish guy...but she brought it up) She gladly described her collection of bags of all sizes, colors, designer bags, then shoes, boots....her walk in closets.
She then laughed and said" I have NEVER had a conversation like this before!!" .." How refreshing".' Your so funny"...." even my husband wont go near my bags!" ( Gladly, I found out her hubby wasn't at the reception)
My cock was throbbing so bad I thought was gonna pass out. :twisted:
So for the next hour...I got to sit at the table and hold her purse. I was carresing the leather and pulling on zippers too all the while the heavy purse pressed down onto my cock.
She actually went and got me another cocktail up at the bar . I stayed seated holding her purse at the table and when she came back she was giggling saying " You look so adorable holding my purse..I saw you from across the room"
I then asked if she needed anything from the purse and she said..." Try and find my lipstick I'm wearing now"...Oh oh.....I thought as I opened up the cosmetic bags to search for the lipsticks....must have been 20 or so in there...I fumbled around and handed her a lipgloss..she just giggled again.." Wrong one silly"..." Here it is as she reached over into the bag and fished the right lipstick out. I watched that perfectly manicured hand digging around the purse only to make my cock move more. I watched as she touched up her lipstick then she simply handed it back to her new "purse valet" and I put it away in the make up bag. I then got to zip the big purse back up and I handed it back to her.
I asked her how she carries it usually, which shoulder, etc. And she goes in to this demonstration how she carries her bags. On her shoulder with one hand on shoulder strap while shopping ( My all time fav. pose) , under the arm like a football if running to the car, or on her arm .
But then she was called away from the table by some lady friends she had to chat with and we said our goodbyes.
I tell you what...I left early and when I got back to my hotel that night I must have came 20 times jacking off to Deb and her magical navy blue purse!
JMitik

Re: New memeber with purse tale

Post by JMitik »

Hi,
You are not alone. I love wetlook but since June 2003 I love when completely dressed girls take their purses containing all their personal stuff inside into the water as well. It was so:

30. June 2003, I had a very exciting evening.
As I was returning home from a restaurant, I sat down on the river bank and
looked at the river.
Suddenly, I noticed a girl dressed in a pink sweatshirt, a black skirt,
stockings and black heels. She also sat down on the river bank
near me and opened her black leather handbag. First she refined her make-up
and checked SMS messages on her mobile phone, and then she put the earphones
of her walkman into her ears and played herself a favourite tape. After that
she put everything back in her handbag, closed it and placed it over her
shoulder, stood up and slowly walked into the river. Still listening music.
She didn't stop until she was waist deep and then she slowly lowered herself into the water
letting her pink sweatshirt get soaked. She proceeded down until she was up
to her neck in the water before she began to swim around. She also dipped
her head under the water. In the end, she swam to the edge and staggered out
with water pouring off her clothes and out of handbag that had become quite
heavy. As she reached the ground, she smiled at me and walked away.
I don't know her name and why she did it, but it was wonderful.

Since the time I'm looking for it everywhere and collecting videos and pictures with this.
But it's very hard because very little wam producers sometime do it.
ILovePurses

Post by ILovePurses »

That was a really hot story.
Lucy in Leather

Post by Lucy in Leather »

Really exciting evening! What hot fun!
Nothing is sexier than soft, supple leather and shoes! - Love Lucy
Leatherbaglover

Post by Leatherbaglover »

Hi, you are not alone. Please look at this site: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PLBF/ There is a lot of purse fetisch inside :wink: