leather skirts?

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

owlman

Re: leather skirts?

Post by owlman »

Some years ago I went out with a girl and she had a mate who seemed to live in leather trousers, they looked really smart on her but the knees seemed very badly worn in comparison to the rest of the jeans. One night we were all having a drink, me, her and my girlfriend. I asked how come she was so heavy on the knees of her jeans and she just laughed andasked if I really wanted to know, I replied that I did,if I wasn't curious then I wouldn't have asked.
What she told me came as quite a shock, apparently she worked in a biker pub, I knew it and nobody except bikers went in and if they did they were not made welcome. anyway all week the bikers would buy her beer as she worked, she drank pints apparently. Then on a friday night after closing she'd pull down her jeans and kneel down on the pub floor and any biker that wanted could fuck her, there was no foreplay or romance, it was simply a case of cock in, dump your load and in went the next man. Finally she'd pull up her jeans, jump on the back of a bike and get taken home, she said she loved the feeling of all the cum running out of her and down inside the legs of her jeans. She even admitted that on more that one occasion she'd gone from work with her jeans full of cum, stayed at her mates house(my girlfriend) and then gone back to the pub the day after, still wearing her cum filled leathers.
stiefeltraeger

Post by stiefeltraeger »

the advantage of leathertrousers
to keep all the cum with her
and enjoys all the loads long after that fuck
and tries out, how many loads she can get
chinatown

Post by chinatown »

My wifes friend.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
stiefeltraeger

Post by stiefeltraeger »

her friend should also wear a leatherskirt