Full length leather coat or a leather jacket????

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

gixerjon

Full length leather coat or a leather jacket????

Post by gixerjon »

Which is your favourite leather item for your wife or GF? And which does she like to have cum all over?? My Gf has about 8 full length leather coats and loads of jackets and I have been lucky enough to come over most of them of the years!! Although when she's in her leather skirt, boots and leather coat it's hard not to want to spurt there and then for her. Be great to know what leather items are peeps favs as we'd like to try and post pics of said Gf wearing items that members have asked for. Might be fun? Please let us know. thnaks
:D
lthrlvr22

Re: Full length leather coat or a leather jacket????

Post by lthrlvr22 »

I love them both, but jackets are way sexier!! I say post of both but start with her jacket!!
gixerjon

Post by gixerjon »

But she has soooooo many, 23 jackets i think!!!! 7 leather dresses, loads of skirts, short n long, corsets, catsuit, long coats, hooded tops, trench coats, biker style, 80's style etc etc. What style and ones you like the most, I will try and get some pics of her wearing them on here!! But she needs to know you wanna see her in them!!!
Botas y cuero

Post by Botas y cuero »

God i really wanna see her wearing the catsuit or skirt and boots combo!
gixerjon

Post by gixerjon »

Botas, I will try and do what I can for you!!!! We have got lots of photos of her in her catsuit and skirts, obviously with boots on, I just need to convince her to post! Might try and get a clips site up, what you think?
lthrlvr22

Post by lthrlvr22 »

All of it!!!!! LOL, i love biker jackets, my cousin has i biker that i cover in cum every time she visits!! Any thing leather with cum is awesome thou!!! And of course we would love to see pics of her and vid caps!! esp with cummy leather!!!!
busterboots

Post by busterboots »

i love boots and leather elbow or long gloves, especially when they look so tight!
gixerjon

Post by gixerjon »

Don't get me on gloves!!! Yep she loves them too. Got some black upto the elbow leather ones, but still haven't got some over the elbow yet, waiting for a deal. Nothing like a glovejob eh?? Especially a leather one!!
flynnz

Post by flynnz »

Lucky bastard!!!!! My wife has a couple of jackets and a skirt but does'nt wear them anymore. Needless to say, they get creamed!! I remember years ago About 35 to be right, A very sexy woman got in the same lift i was in in a block of flats. She had a long leather coat on with a fur collar and I could just see the top of her bra. When we got to the bottom I had to ask her " You've got nothing on under that coat have you". She walked away pretty quick and I knew I was right. Loved long leather coats ever since :twisted:
lovely boots!!
gixerjon

Post by gixerjon »

hell yes Flynnz!! Other half loves to wear leather jackets or coats all the time, whenever we buy a new jacket or coat we can't wait to get home and fuck like mad in it, and she loves me to fuck her hard then spurt over the new jacket!! When we go out and she wears her long coat you can just see on the inside the remnants of some loving, she loves thinking that people know what we did in her coat!!
Can't remember how long I've loved long coats but I know it was at school 20 odd yrs ago that a girl in my class came in wearing a leather jacket and man I wanted to cum hard over her and it. Loved them ever since, just a fantastic look on women!!
Whats your favourites??