Enjoying purses

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

weasel

Enjoying purses

Post by weasel »

Yes, I love em too. I also love the utube videos of women putting on lipstick and makeup and digging around intheir purses looking for stuff. I would be glad to help them look. I was about 3-4 years old when I first remember wanting to fondle purses. My mother had a soft red patent purse she didn't use much and I would sleep with it most nights and rub my cock against it. Time went by and I kept thinking " I'll grow out of this soon". I'm now 63 and it's stronger than ever. I love it! My collection grows, too, but almost all of them are soft patent leather in various styles such as hobos and totes, usually black. All of them are filled with the typical woman stuff; the stuff I've put in and/or the previous owners stuff. Lotsa cosmetics and couple drops of perfume, of course. My tastes for purses run from medium to large sizes. Don't care much for little or oversized bags or cloth, straw, fabric, etc. Somehow I think soft leather equates to a sexy woman.
Shoeslayer

Re: Enjoying purses

Post by Shoeslayer »

Yup, somehow every guy has his own idea/s as to what a purse does for him.
I see a woman in her upper fifties in a skirt an blouse, half-glasses hanging across
a full bosom from a glass beaded neck chain and she is shod in patent black heels,
a real sight of a serious woman.

I had not thought much about purses till I met Gertrude, a hot looking lady in her mid 60's.
Well she used to have a patent black purse, she stopped using and replaced with another.
I expressed how hot I thought she was and how her purse had at times turned me on.

She asked," Would you like me to do things with it?"

She had that black glossy strap wrapped under my balls an up my shaft and then jerked me
off all over the side of it. Another time she bent it over itself, held it there with a belt from one
of her skirts, poured in some hand creme and told me to have my way with it as she moved it up
and down my shaft. Damn those were some real great days.
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

Yes, a patent leather, or smooth or pebbled leather purse needs to be fucked with, fondled, or rubbed against. It can also be a vinyl purse. It is better if it currently belongs to a female. I have smuggled a females' purse to masturbate with in the past. I had chances to REALLY MAKE A JIZZY MESS in a purse before, but failed. I had a few shortcomings in my life, but the purse-suit (get it??) is ALWAYS there!!!!! I still fantasize about a huge party, with dozens of women there with leather purses hanging from their shoulders, and me jizzing at least ONE of those purses!!!
Shoeslayer

Post by Shoeslayer »

yeah and maybe a prize for the biggest load ! a free purse.
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

Great idea!! I wish i could set up a party like that!