LONG WALLETS

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

weasel

LONG WALLETS

Post by weasel »

Unbelievable! You're way too much like me! In addition to getting off like you do I also enjoy boinking the long wallets, too. But, this is a little different. I take a rubber and fill up the tip with lotion and then put it on my cock. The rubber still has it's outside lubricant on it so I slowly penetrate the wallet(which is still in the purse). It feels incredible as I slowly go past the picture portion and then on to the credit cards. The leather slowly absorbs the lubricant off the rubber and this creates more friction as the outside of the rubber has more difficulty moving in and out of the wallet. But inside the rubber is slimey and smooth but you can feel the ridges from the credit card edges as your cock passes over them. At this point I am about to explode so I move faster and push harder which causes the rubber tip to burst open spewing lotion out. If I time it just right this happens right as I climax, flooding the wallet and makeup bag and whatever else with hand lotion and cum! I wouldn't do this to some else's purse you "borrowed" for a few minutes as it will take a while to clean up. Also impossible to explain if caught. I would rate this a "10" out of ten rating.
I also enjoy boinking the zipper pockets of purses that have a pvc/smooth plastic lining. A little lotion and they are ready to go. The noises that a purse makes while it's being boinked(the clicks, crackling, and rustling plasticy sounds) are enjoyable, too.
drcuddles999

Me too.

Post by drcuddles999 »

Last edited by drcuddles999 on Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
timay

Sexy wallets

Post by timay »

I also love long wallets too! the kind with the kiss lock coin purse on the back really turn me on.
PursesBootsPumps