A very pursenal friend

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

weasel

A very pursenal friend

Post by weasel »

You are so right; thrift stores are goldmines! Like you, I greatly prefer a purse that is being used by a good looking woman, especially if it contains her cosmetics. Also like you, I prefer leather or vinyl lining. I used to have a girlfriend who would let me "borrow" her various purses for ten dollars a pop. She needed the money; I needed the purse. She had a great collection of my type of purses and she would "rent" them to me. I always picked the one she was carrying at the time so it was loaded with stuff, wallet, makeup, cigarettes,etc. She wore dark lipstick and a lot of eyemakeup and all that stuff was in there, too. Sometimes I would try to dress up like her and borrow some of her clothes,too. I would return her stuff the next day cleaned up, of course. She died last year from a heart attack and she is sorely missed. She was a very sweet and sexy lady and and I doubt I will ever find another like her.
la_stranger

Post by la_stranger »

Hmmmmmmmmmm - sounds interesting!
You see I have two designer leather bags that I'm ready to get rid of - they are worth about $350 or $400 each - new -but one got a little hole in it and the other one was light pink suede but got pretty dirty. Both are suede actually. I actually sell "well worn" sexy shoes on ebay- and yes I'm a good looking girl!
If you're interested send me a pm and tell me what you're willing to pay and I can list them on ebay for you!

BTW - the brand is Tylie Malibu - with a leather strap w/rhinestones- very high end- sold in upscale store!
Now I need $ for a new one! And I'm willing to throw in some of my personal stuff if you're into it - makeup, etc
Lucy in Leather

Post by Lucy in Leather »

What sort of leather bags did she loan you?
Nothing is sexier than soft, supple leather and shoes! - Love Lucy
patent lover

Re: A very pursenal friend

Post by patent lover »

well im new here and i love purses myself my wife knows and she has over 100 and she wont use them till i have cum in or over them i thought i was the only one ive been lookin on the net for woman masterbating with them and only ever found one its called a little purse strap if any one is interested
clothes1user

Re: A very pursenal friend

Post by clothes1user »

Ah..LA Stranger..I've seen you on ebay before. I use to buy nylons from ebay...and browsed the used shoes before.