Cool way to get purses

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

weasel

Cool way to get purses

Post by weasel »

Always looking for ways to get a womans purse permanently, but not by stealing them. I came up with this and it works some of the time. Go to a yard sale(or other places where you can talk to the salesperson without being heard by too many others) and if the woman working it is goodlooking or you see she has a nice looking purse, tell her you are in a scavenger hunt and only need a couple of more things to complete the list and if you hurry and get the list completed you could win $500(or whatever)! Of couse you have to make up a phoney list ahead of time which you have checked off everything except a womans purse and something else(maybe left handed scissors or something they won't have). The sheet should be neatly typed up and the requirements for the purse stated clearly. Mine says something like: Purse must be the one the owner is currently carrying, must contain all the stuff in it(Makeup bag with cosmetics, cigs and cig bag, wallet,pens, etc). Obviously they get to keep money, credit cards, keys, pictures, cell phone, personal stuff, but you get the rest. Be prepared to convince them that they need a new purse and makeup so here's some money to help out. How much? How bad do you want her purse? Try and convince her to do it NOW before she changes her mind. No, you don't want the straw purse in her discard pile, rules say it has to be leather or faux leather. Play on her sympathy and agree to pay more if she has all the right stuff in it and less if not. If she wants to go and get some more stuff to pack in it that's fine. More lipstick, more makeup is worth more money. You wouldn't believe how many times this has worked for me; I've even been successful in some stores a few times! Of course you have to have spotted her purse behind the counter and decide if it's worth the trouble. If you succeed, try not to let her see your boner and hurry home, toss it on the bed, and attack!
purselover

Re: Cool way to get purses

Post by purselover »

hi! That is a really cool way to get purses. How many times has this worked for you? There is NOTHING in the world better than sexing up a purse that a woman currently owns. I can only imagine how awesome it must feel to do her purse, after meeting her, talking to her, and convincing her to give up her purse to you for whatever dollar amount you gave her. I've always had fantasies about seeing a girl with a HOT purse that is really needing a creaming, and somehow, someway, when she's preoccupied, just taking off with the purse and creaming it. Your way sounds A LOT hotter!!! She never could imagine that you are jizzing the inside of her purse, and all the contents that SHE had put in there. That's better than awesome!

weasel wrote:Always looking for ways to get a womans purse permanently, but not by stealing them. I came up with this and it works some of the time. Go to a yard sale(or other places where you can talk to the salesperson without being heard by too many others) and if the woman working it is goodlooking or you see she has a nice looking purse, tell her you are in a scavenger hunt and only need a couple of more things to complete the list and if you hurry and get the list completed you could win $500(or whatever)! Of couse you have to make up a phoney list ahead of time which you have checked off everything except a womans purse and something else(maybe left handed scissors or something they won't have). The sheet should be neatly typed up and the requirements for the purse stated clearly. Mine says something like: Purse must be the one the owner is currently carrying, must contain all the stuff in it(Makeup bag with cosmetics, cigs and cig bag, wallet,pens, etc). Obviously they get to keep money, credit cards, keys, pictures, cell phone, personal stuff, but you get the rest. Be prepared to convince them that they need a new purse and makeup so here's some money to help out. How much? How bad do you want her purse? Try and convince her to do it NOW before she changes her mind. No, you don't want the straw purse in her discard pile, rules say it has to be leather or faux leather. Play on her sympathy and agree to pay more if she has all the right stuff in it and less if not. If she wants to go and get some more stuff to pack in it that's fine. More lipstick, more makeup is worth more money. You wouldn't believe how many times this has worked for me; I've even been successful in some stores a few times! Of course you have to have spotted her purse behind the counter and decide if it's worth the trouble. If you succeed, try not to let her see your boner and hurry home, toss it on the bed, and attack!