Her little brown leather bag

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

shoelove79

Her little brown leather bag

Post by shoelove79 »

Wamshoes

Post by Wamshoes »

Fantastic!!!
Lucy in Leather

Post by Lucy in Leather »

What a pretty little soaking bag!
Nothing is sexier than soft, supple leather and shoes! - Love Lucy
usersatch

Post by usersatch »

Very nice! Thanks for sharing.
SkoSprut

Post by SkoSprut »

Wow...good stuff. .-)
purselover

awesome shot!

Post by purselover »

I have done the same thing to many purses, some that a woman had owned at the time, and didn't suspect a thing! I cleaned up my mess, but it was a beautiful mess that she has no idea occured in her purse. Beautiful! I love to going to a party, where it's so crowded, and walk into the bathroom with a drink girl's purse. I'd nut inside it, or on the outside of it, and bring it out, and she wouldn't suspect a thing! Did that with the purse owned by a family friend. She was at the house, and i was eyeing her purse for about a year. Well, i made my mark that night! Ran it into my room when she was in another room, and creamed it. Then a while later, brought it back out and placed it where she had put it. It was a beautiful little purse, too! I had to cream it. It was like a donut that i just HAD TO glaze!
aldonis

Post by aldonis »

Fantastick!!!
Big Mitso

Post by Big Mitso »

yeah... I've done the same thing with many purses at house parties and other places and situations.... I especially love the ones where everyone leaves their jackets and purses in the hosts bedroom and then you can sneak into the room while everybody's getting drunk, pick out the hottest girl at the party's purse and unload into it... :twisted:

I love it when they are the same size as the sexy purse in this thread. You open the zip just big enough to fit your member in, wrap it around and start farking it hard.... :twisted: ..... even with all her stuff in the purse... :twisted: :twisted:

It's SOOO fucking hot when you let go of a huge load all over the inside of the purse... contents and all.... and then leave the present for the hot chick who owns it... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
purselover

The host's bedroom with those jackets and purses!

Post by purselover »

I remember the bedrooms with the jackets and purses at my aunt's house when i was about 7 years old. I never did sneak in the room, because i wasn't as daring as i am these days. ANY house party these days, and i am trying my damndest to sneak into that bedroom. Hell, i'd try like hell to sneak into the closet of the lady of the house, boinking all her purses and shoes! Imagine the girl with the awesome $1000 Gucci or Chanel bag.. She is getting WAAAAAYYYYSTEDDD in the other room, and she looks soo hot! You just wanna grab that purse, and wank hard inside it, spraying her wallet, car keys, tampons, notepad, hairbrush, and whatever else she has in it. Doesn't matter how big the purse is to me. I'd take one of those huge Gucci satchels and cream it good! It works best if the interior of the bag is a leather or vinyl, rather than a fabric one. Oh what a fantasy!!! Like the picture of the purse in this thread, the strap is wrapped around the guys' dick. I do that with purses. I hang a purse from my shaft, while pumping a load into another purse. If the girl could see my balls slamming against her purse! :) WOW! It's a very surreal image, and she'd probably think she WAS wasted!
olivio

Post by olivio »

pretty small bag, nice action