g/f pink and white leather style bags

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

shoelove79

g/f pink and white leather style bags

Post by shoelove79 »

Its the feel of the soft leather around my cock!
leatherpurselover

Post by leatherpurselover »

love the pink bag
Shoe Fetishist

Post by Shoe Fetishist »

Love the soft leather, beautiful bags... Great post THANKYOU 8)
carcomp59

Post by carcomp59 »

Here are 2 pictures of one of my wife's favorite bags, her other favorite bag is a clear patent leather bag.
She uses the clear bag when she goes to her swinging parties, other than that it's kept locked away.

Shoe Fetishist wrote:Love the soft leather, beautiful bags... Great post THANKYOU 8)
carcomp59

Post by carcomp59 »

carcomp59 wrote:Here are 2 pictures of one of my wife's favorite bags, her other favorite bag is a clear patent leather bag.
She uses the clear bag when she goes to her swinging parties, other than that it's kept locked away.

Shoe Fetishist wrote:Love the soft leather, beautiful bags... Great post THANKYOU 8)

I really love this bag. The leather is just so soft. At one of my wife's adventures, one of the guys jerked off on the bag and she didn't know it until she picked it up. She was pissed!
Lucy in Leather

Post by Lucy in Leather »

Big bags of soft leather! Perfect!
Nothing is sexier than soft, supple leather and shoes! - Love Lucy
purselover

hot bags!!! Love them all!

Post by purselover »

I love jerkin on, or in, a purse when another purse is hanging on my shaft by the straps. It's just beautiful as my load drips onto the hanging purse. My goal is to jerk on a purse that a woman currently owns. My purses are all thrift store finds, and there are some beauties in my collection. Wish the gals who owned them could see me loving their purses and getting to know the purses better than the women knew them. A friend of a friend had a Chanel bag, or maybe it's a replica bag. Anyway, I took a ride with my friend a few months back, and her friend, who was cute, was riding in the back with her daughter. She had her white patent Chanel bag on her lap. Wish i could cum inside the lady, AND her Chanel bag!!!
harleyman

Post by harleyman »

How about jewelry like big bangles, etc - anyone like to have their partner put on an armload of bangles and have her jerk you off while they bang and clang together and then cover them with cum?

Try it some time - it's loads of fun :-)
iloveit

Post by iloveit »

Brilliant post. Does she know what you do to her bags?
olivio

Post by olivio »

pretty bags for playing with chock