Glovefetish

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Leatherfetish86

Glovefetish

Post by Leatherfetish86 »

Any glovefetish people here? :) picture is part of my glove collection. Most of the I have bought used from women, some are found and some are "borrowed" :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
vargasthewise

Re: Glovefetish

Post by vargasthewise »

oh yes. I'd sleep with gloves on my cock alot as a teenager and still enjoy them from time to time but you need a pair of mittens, where you turn one inside out and put it in the other one for an instant leather fleshlight...it's fantastic.

Here is a set on ebay like the ones I have. https://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Pratt-Hart ... Swm8ZePL2S

A friend left her gloves here last winter and I've played with them all summer long.
Leatherfetish86

Thanks for the tip with the mittens! Have to try it, I do have a pair of black leather mittens which I never really have used πŸ˜ƒ what kind of gloves are the ones your friend had left that you play with? Leather gloves?
vargasthewise

Post by vargasthewise »

Brown leather, dressy with little fake stone embellishments in the wrist. My wife would give me hand jobs with them and I would jizz all over them as well as the solo play. I blew one load inside them before she returned them. She returned them to her friend just recently so my little dried jizzlets are with someone else now.
Leatherfetish86

Oh wow! πŸ˜ƒ Sounds sexy, and your wife gave you handjobs with them xxx you don't happen to have any pics of them? The gloves when they got returned was there any noticeable stains on them?
vargasthewise

Post by vargasthewise »

no stains, I cleaned them up well. Inside, you could see a little bit of discoloration but you'd need a black light to see the real action.
Brause11

Post by Brause11 »

Nice collection... Please check your pm
ifucklthr

Post by ifucklthr »

there is nothing like leaving cum on some hot feamles leather items she has direct contact with i love seeing them with the item after i have spurted my load on whatever it is she has it just makes me want keep doing it
Fman

Post by Fman »

Great picture! Thanks for sharing. My leather glove fetish began at age 5. I've kept a vivid memory of the experience through the years. It was from a scary scene on TV with a woman wearing black leather gloves, creeping into a bedroom and chloroforming a woman while she sleeps (Link below). That moment changed me forever, I was imprinted. As a child, I was caught and punished countless times for playing with my mother's leather gloves in bed. And still it didn't stop me from sneaking her gloves to my room and abusing them late at night while she slept.

I love hearing from fellow glove fetishists, as we really need more discussions here. I'll post some of my (massive) leather glove collection shortly to contribute.

Here's the link to the scene that started it all.
https://youtu.be/PsnpMcqC-OQ

Fman
Leatherfetish86

Thanks Fman for sharing your story 😊 thats an hot clip! No wonder it triggered your fetish πŸ˜ƒ and can't wait to see your glove collection!

For me the earliest memory which started it all is from when I was in kindergarden age 5, me and one of my friend always was the first kids in the morning, few hours before the other kids arrived. We had an kindergarden lady who always (for some reasons) let us play with her black leathergloves, don't remember who came up with the idea to start playing with them πŸ˜ƒ but anyways at some point we started to touch/masturbate ourself with the ladys gloves, became an rutine for us, of course we didn't know at the time what we were doing but it was great! And from there I was hooked