Your favorite FTV girl in heels, some also do insertions

Female shoe sex and domination. Girl on girl shoe licking, boot licking, shoe sucking, boot sucking, and shoe kissing, boot kissing, boot worship, boot insertion, heel insertion, bootjobs, booted cuntbusting and cuntbusting in general.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, carl45454

shoes4use

Re: Your favorite FTV girl in heels, some also do insertions

Post by shoes4use »

Your right. We neeeed more full shoe fucks!!! I wish we had a list of them! Pretty hard to find
slipperyjim

Post by slipperyjim »

dogsbody wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:17 pm FTV is definitely the best source of heel insertion vids I've seen. Here's the list of their sets that I have - I'm certain it's not complete (e.g. I don't have the Danielle set shown in this post - I'd love to get it if anyone can direct me to a download (NOT streaming) source). Also, there are a few in here that don't actually featue insertion and just have the girls pulling out previously-stuffed panties etc. with their heels. If you know of other sets, please advise.
dsm.jpg
WMV
part 1
part 2
part 3

enjoy

SJ
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
You can tell a lot from the way a girl wears her heels, if they are behind her ears she probably likes you.
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

Do not remember seeing this before
w.slutload.com/video/amateur-brunette-masturbating-outdoors-with-a-shoe/buacC4E58IS/
alonse

Post by alonse »

Well, Its Jasmine in her first time Video from November in 2010

by the way: a very hot scene :)
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

Thanks for info alonse, hot as you say.
Good to watch a cute pair being given full sexual appreciation and also gently worn, before, after, or in-between, makes it more natural and real.
02.jpg
be sure to clean carefully, before and after use,
clean.jpg
or perhaps with a friend
3a.jpg
take your time to fully enjoy
2 shs gag.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Deisy CD

Post by Deisy CD »

Mmmmm that last pic is perfect!!
Xenrhys

Post by Xenrhys »

Thanks for the great archive link. I browsed it for an hour but could not find the scene i was looking for :(
Someone knows this one? I just have an old low-res clip with large overlays.

Her name is Meggan Malone and she's doing it (actually not very spectacular) with a super cute shoe, which is really rare.

girl-Meggan Mallone-pic7-U.S.A-3.jpg
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

She is cute, and you say doing these shoes? be great to see as would others of course
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

Deisy CD wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:42 am Mmmmm that last pic is perfect!!
download/file.php?id=388294&mode=view
Sure could be fun, looks as if she is enjoying. But problem, would really really need one for yourself, and she may even want another one or two - would be rude to refuse
ShoeIns1_jpg_068.jpg
Sure someone had a related thread, need to search, but time and too easy to get distracted are problems.
Perhaps only me, but hasn't every shoe lover at some time been so excited and carried away kissing heel or shoe, ended up gagging on one while f_cking the other?
perhaps just me
sometimes it slips so easily between the lips,
hllck.jpg
Well unless anyone knows of FTV shoe kissing or gag, moving off thread topic, apols.
Xenrhys

Post by Xenrhys »

shoddy90 wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:54 am She is cute, and you say doing these shoes? be great to see as would others of course
y, clip in poor quality:
https://www.slutload.com/video/meggan-t ... tbwN6X4SG/

another single pic i found:
04.jpg

Not sure if there's more of her but:
dogsbody wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:17 pm [...] Here's the list of their sets that I have [...]

Meggan (April 2008)