new to me

Female shoe sex and domination. Girl on girl shoe licking, boot licking, shoe sucking, boot sucking, and shoe kissing, boot kissing, boot worship, boot insertion, heel insertion, bootjobs, booted cuntbusting and cuntbusting in general.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, carl45454

slipperyjim

new to me

Post by slipperyjim »

Last edited by slipperyjim on Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
You can tell a lot from the way a girl wears her heels, if they are behind her ears she probably likes you.
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Re: new to me

Post by Wetshoe »

Warning. When I clicked something in the link above, a window popped up that said my computer was infected with a virus. When I closed the window, more windows popped up with similar messages so I had to force quit my browser. No offense Slipperyjim. I understand these things happen intermittently so you may not have known. Too bad. The girl in the video was hot.
slipperyjim

Post by slipperyjim »

no offence taken, it seems to happen a lot these days, especially when browsing with android

have found the full video so will change post to link to that when I get chance

SJ
You can tell a lot from the way a girl wears her heels, if they are behind her ears she probably likes you.
slipperyjim

Post by slipperyjim »

original post updated with direct download

SJ