Flats Cuntbusting?

Female shoe sex and domination. Girl on girl shoe licking, boot licking, shoe sucking, boot sucking, and shoe kissing, boot kissing, boot worship, boot insertion, heel insertion, bootjobs, booted cuntbusting and cuntbusting in general.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, carl45454

footguy1971

Re: Flats Cuntbusting?

Post by footguy1971 »

That's awesome....thanks for sharing. I'd love to see more flats in pussy videos like that!
shoeguy80

Post by shoeguy80 »

Yes I would too. Flats are pretty rare when used like this.

I'm pretty sure I've seen videos of dirtygardengirl using flats maybe a slipper.
slipper man

Post by slipper man »

Love the videos! you don't see much videos or pictures of flats being used! Love she was readly getting off on flat! Love too see her using black soft leather ballet slippers ! :D :D
Love hot wet and muddy shoes too. even clean., I even piss on women shoes already it got me hot., love to wear women shoes., and get them wet are muddy too. H a large collecante of shoes and slippers, and clogs. rick
ds_36

Post by ds_36 »

Nice! That's really hot. You just about never see flats being used like that. Anyone have any more?
Lucy in Leather

Post by Lucy in Leather »

Just so amazing! Yes - butter soft black leather flats must have been enjoyed like this somewhere out there : )
Full insertion is just incredible! And the way she fold it! Mmmmm...
Nothing is sexier than soft, supple leather and shoes! - Love Lucy